Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2017 12:01:16 PM EDT
Does magpul sell to the public out of whatever facility they have in Cheyenne?
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 2:29:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have never been to that facility, but they do not list it as a retail location in Cheyenne, they do have several shops in Cheyenne that sell their products.

From the couple of articles I read last month, it sounds like that facility is just about 100% devoted to filling the Marine Corp contract they secured.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 6:15:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info....
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 2:13:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have never been to that facility, but they do not list it as a retail location in Cheyenne, they do have several shops in Cheyenne that sell their products.

From the couple of articles I read last month, it sounds like that facility is just about 100% devoted to filling the Marine Corp contract they secured.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought all their manufacturing was in Cheyenne so if they are just doing Marine Corp production there, where is the rest of it taking place?
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 1:29:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Texas has the headquarters but everything was moved to Cheyenne.

I've seen the building in Cheyenne and no it doesn't have a store front, which is a great surprise to me.  It's a few miles from the intersection of two major interstate highways, I 80 and I 25.  My dad used to work at a company next to them, semi trucks rolling all the time.  

Plus, in accordance with one of our mottos, "It's Wyoming, we have more guns than people" you would think they would.

Google Maps

McJunkin as a neighbor, that's awesome
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 10:13:55 AM EDT
[#5]
If it was anything like the CO operation, no real "manufacturing" goes on there.  Components (springs/bodies/etc) arrive and are assembled and packaged and thats it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top