Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/10/2016 10:42:31 PM EDT
Recently moved to Gillette and am looking for an FFL with low transfer fees. I want to be ready for all them great Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals coming up. Thanks in advance for your help.

Link Posted: 11/15/2016 11:24:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to WY although I am sorry you ended up there.  Don't know anything about FFLs there, but in the NW $25 is plenty.
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 7:08:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Go see Blake Tiegen between Arvada and Clearmont on 16/14.  He builds mostly but he will do you well!!
Link Posted: 11/20/2016 10:44:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to Gillette. I've been here almost 10 years and it's not as bad as folks in the rest of the state say. Check with Outback Sports on Facebook. Buster is an awesome guy and his prices beat most anything I e seen on the Internet. He also does transfers for like $20 but a lot of times he does have the best prices out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top