Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2016 6:52:31 PM EDT
I've lived in Casper all my life.  Up until about ten years ago, out of hundreds of friends and acquaintances, there was one guy who I called 'My liberal friend.'  Now they're all like that.  Getting to the point where I can't talk politics with anyone I know.  I've genuinely seen more bumper stickers for Bernie and Hillary than I have for Trump in the last six months.

Is the makeup of our state changing?  Or have I just been hanging around the wrong crowds?

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 9:00:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I was at Safe Way in Laramie this week and saw at least half a dozen Bernie bumper stickers. The lib count is rising.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 9:52:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was at Safe Way in Laramie this week and saw at least half a dozen Bernie bumper stickers. The lib count is rising.
View Quote

It is a disease, they have finally figured out what us conservatives have known for years.!
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 1:32:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

View Quote
That's because of where you live.  Institutions of higher education seems to be a beacon for liberals.

Link Posted: 7/28/2016 6:54:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn greenies are migrating North!
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 7:33:40 AM EDT
[#5]

I've been experiencing just the opposite.  I haven't run into anyone who likes Hillary or Bernie.  Even some staunch liberal friends.

I don't doubt their are more cuckoos in WY all the time though.

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 3:47:17 PM EDT
[#6]
It's a liberal hell in the Cheyenne area, people moving in and trying to take over pushing their liberal kalif ideas on WY.

Hell, a Doctor at the Cheyenne VA hospital was on national news as part of the WY delegation wearing black lives matter domestic terrorist t-shit and yelling and cheering for Hillary. Of course he is a very shitty two faced lying narcissistic and egotistic  doctor who could not get a job as a doctor outside the VA so of course he is going to love socialized medicine and back the person who will keep him employed as he's the kind of lying POS that Trump will fire in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 9:06:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

This, unfortunately.

Not a CO native. A TN transplant of nearly 20 years, and this place is driving me nuts.

Cali is fucking the rockies in the ass every day, almost everywhere.
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 12:28:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Weird. I also live in Casper and I rarely ever see Hillary/Sanders stickers. Lots of Trump signs and a few stickers.

Most people I talk to are conservatives, and all my friends are. The crowd you are in could be part of it, because I certainly don't see it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 4:27:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This, unfortunately.

Not a CO native. A TN transplant of nearly 20 years, and this place is driving me nuts.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This, unfortunately.

Folks from Cali have been migrating to Texas as well, its fucking annoying
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 8:04:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This, unfortunately.

It only takes a small invasion of cali's to take over the voting population.  I am in SC now and same thing is happening here with the NJ / NY people.  They are moving down here in droves and every year the Demo Repub line moves farther west.  Sad to see!!
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 11:46:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It only takes a small invasion of cali's to take over the voting population.  I am in SC now and same thing is happening here with the NJ / NY people.  They are moving down here in droves and every year the Demo Repub line moves farther west.  Sad to see!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This, unfortunately.

They fuck up their own states and then move somewhere else to fuck it up too.
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 6:49:20 PM EDT
[#12]
It  sucks being a conservative in ultra lib state like Massachusetts.  I have hunted in NH and Maine for 50 years and have seen the dramatic changes that have taken place in those once conservative states to being taken over by the liberals.  I have a hunting cabin in northern  Maine and it is sickening to see the changes.  The Bangor Maine newspaper is so anti gun and pro liberal that it is pathetic.  Maine is like two states, south of the capital, Augusta is very Liberal and north is more conservative but losing ground every year. My sister moved to AZ in 1985 and the same thing has happen there because of the influx of people from California.  She told me that the AZ newspaper even endorsed Clinton.  She said it is the first time the paper has endorsed a democrat in about  50 years.  Is there a safe place to live out my next 10-15 years, where I can shoot without someone making a crime out it.  
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 12:33:12 PM EDT
[#13]
It is beyond sad that the libs leave some uber lib area and try to change where they moved to to be more lib and there by destroying the area that they moved to. And they don't learn, this is the most disturbing part of it all.

Hopefully cali will pass their weed law and they will all move back to cali.
Link Posted: 11/6/2016 10:29:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It is beyond sad that the libs leave some uber lib area and try to change where they moved to to be more lib and there by destroying the area that they moved to. And they don't learn, this is the most disturbing part of it all.

View Quote

They probably can't afford to live in California after their retarded policies drove the cost of living up.
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 2:37:25 AM EDT
[#15]
LOL... so true....

Quoted:

They probably can't afford to live in California after their retarded policies drove the cost of living up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top