Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2017 11:30:34 AM EDT
I lived in Pocatello and graduated from ISU in '97. It's time for me to visit some old friends and take care of personal business this summer, at least what's left of this summer.

Wondering if there are any formal RMC/80 events or a prone event or such. I'm bad with wind reading but I do know my ballistics. It wouldn't be the first time I had my backside handed to me by a woman or a young girl with a rifle but any vacation is time away from the chain gang and I'm looking forward to it. Would be fun if I could combine a rifle match with some old territory.

Maybe late August or September?

Thanks,
Wow! This feels so weird, but awesome. Would love to shoot my M14 in a match near there, somewhere....

Dan
Tacoma, WA
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 7:55:58 PM EDT
[#1]
No long range events are shot at the Oregon Trail Range in Pocatello as we can only go out to 380 yards.  Best bet is to see if the Unified Sportsmen's Club in Rexburg is having any RMC matches.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top