Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2017 11:37:46 PM EDT
What's the best public range in the area? Gonna have some free time after dropping off family at the airport and looking to go shoot. Just moved up and haven't found anywhere to shoot yet.

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 1:26:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Since you will be right next to the airport, just head south on Pleasant Valley Road.  Depending on what I take with me, determines the location.  Usually somewhere out here, or even further south.  

Exit the airport, turn left (West) on Victory (road goes next to airport).  Next light is Orchard, take a left, go south until next stop light (Pleasant Valley) right before the gates at Gowen Field.  Stay on Pleasant Valley, it's a ways out there, past the prison, the rail road tracks, etc.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 1:59:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Since you will be right next to the airport, just head south on Pleasant Valley Road.  Depending on what I take with me, determines the location.  Usually somewhere out here, or even further south.  

Exit the airport, turn left (West) on Victory (road goes next to airport).  Next light is Orchard, take a left, go south until next stop light (Pleasant Valley) right before the gates at Gowen Field.  Stay on Pleasant Valley, it's a ways out there, past the prison, the rail road tracks, etc.
View Quote
Follow these directions.  After you get past the power lines, you are legal to shoot.  Don't shoot at tanks or apache helicopters.  And clean up your trash!
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 1:30:19 PM EDT
[#3]
if you are in Mtn Home, PM me and i can give you some spots to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top