Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2017 12:32:37 PM EDT
In another thread it was mentioned that we all meet up for dinner. Im totally up for that. I also think it would be really cool to all meet up and do some shooting maybe at a local range. Maybe George Nourse?

What say yee?

-Noah
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 1:43:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm down pending availability.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 11:04:23 PM EDT
[#2]
How about some BLM land or out in the Orchard Training Area.  George Nourse is a breeding ground for morons with firearms.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 11:26:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How about some BLM land or out in the Orchard Training Area.  George Nourse is a breeding ground for morons with firearms.
View Quote
Sounds good. GN was just a suggestion. Im up for a Idaho arf meetup / shoot anywhere in the area!
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 1:57:39 PM EDT
[#4]
The old crew that used to do meetups 10 years ago still meets at the Idaho Pizza Company by the fair grounds in Garden City on the first thursday of the month at around 1830 to 1900.  I think, haven't lived there in 7 years.  We used to meet every thursday night and shoot at least once or twice a month on Saturdays.  www.boiseshooters.com was a website we created for meetups.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 2:45:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The old crew that used to do meetups 10 years ago still meets at the Idaho Pizza Company by the fair grounds in Garden City on the first thursday of the month at around 1830 to 1900.  I think, haven't lived there in 7 years.  We used to meet every thursday night and shoot at least once or twice a month on Saturdays.  www.boiseshooters.com was a website we created for meetups.
View Quote
Idaho pizza would be perfect for me.
I love that place and its real close.
I live on Allamar Dr inbetween maple grove and glenwood. If anyone still goes to that let me know. Id like to go too.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 5:51:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
I wouldn't describe either area much differently...

High risk locations to be sure. I avoid them both. I will say, at GN, you know which direction the intentional shooting is being done! Sort of like visiting the local gun shops, keep your head on a swivel and an object or other patron between yourself and the moron holding the gun!

Haven't been to the Boiseshooters' pizza night  in about 3months. I thought it moved to the 3rd Thursday. The website seems to have been down for awhile. I can probably get a message to one of the regulars if you want to make contact. Just not comfortable handing out their info without permission.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 6:26:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Haven't been to the Boiseshooters' pizza night  in about 3months. I thought it moved to the 3rd Thursday. The website seems to have been down for awhile. I can probably get a message to one of the regulars if you want to make contact. Just not comfortable handing out their info without permission.
View Quote
Miss the Christmas parties at your house!
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 7:13:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Miss the Christmas parties at your house!
View Quote
Yeah, it was a fun crowd!

Hope you're still doing well.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 12:19:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Im new to all this but I would be interested in all of the above or just about everything. Had a good time going to the Idaho Varmint hunters meeting on Tuesday as well. Great group.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:09:35 AM EDT
[#10]
How about on top of squall butte?   Be a good place to have a shoot where it's just us.  

As for food, why not break the norm on the pizza?  I'm too fat to hit a pizza buffet.  How many would make it? Every thing is pretty close food wise, I'm not saying it's bad food, it's too good.

Kona grill is really good, and if you gotta have pizza Grimaldi is right next door.  They got some good shit. And I can't eat forever there.

Plus they got adult beverages and more eye candy that my eyes can take right at the village.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 1:17:37 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm up for a meet.  I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Eric 
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 3:14:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Depending on when and where I'm up for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top