Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2017 6:25:23 PM EDT
IDAHO VARMINT HUNTERS meeting on JUNE 13, 2017 - Dinner from 6:30PM to 7:00PM - Seminar starts at 7pm

We will have Ron Talbot of VCO (Varmint Control Officer) videos as our special speaker discussing coyote calling and hunting.  Ron is a long-time coyote calling competition hunter and videographer.

We will be meeting at our new special meeting location for this Meeting: it will be at the Community Center at 1768 Windmill Springs Court, Middleton ID.
Driving Directions:

From Middleton - Go North on Emmett Rd, to the Middleton High School, in the second round about, North end of the School, turn to the East that is Willis Rd, go East for 1.5 miles, 1/2 Mile past Hartley Ln, turn to
the right onto Windmill Springs Court, the Community Center is in the middle of the Roundabout!

Come One, Come All, for an enjoyable evening of learning and high tales of adventure predator calling, Ask questions of Ron about calling, stand set-ups, anything you need help with on your stands, he will be doing some call demonstrations as well!

IVH, Varminter.com, and Timber Butte Outdoors will be donating items to give away to all who attend the meeting!IVH, Varminter Online Magazine, and Timber Butte Outdoors will be providing dinner. BBQ hamburgers and Hot dogs, and side dishes Catered by Carol! Dinner from 6:30 to 7:00pm – Meeting/Seminar begins at 7pm. Be prompt you don’t want to miss a minute of this very information and well prepared seminar!

Tonight!  I'll be there.

Eric 
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:13:21 PM EDT
[#1]
OP, are you the one with the truck advertising being a cute furry animal killer?  

In the past few weeks I have seen the same truck a few times at the grocery store.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 9:53:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got my Varminter stickers on my Tacoma shell (shell will be removed soon).  If it's Ridley's in Middleton, it is probably me.  I have to stock up on my "Fat Boy" ice creams (that's their name, not my nickname).

Eric 
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 10:28:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Is there going to be a meeting tonight, July 11?
thanks
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 12:01:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry, I didn't see this.

Yes, there was a short dinner meeting at the Sunrise Cafe in Middleton.  Nothing to exciting, just some time chatting about different subjects.

Eric 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top