Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2017 12:36:33 AM EDT
I saw another one of those stickers on a large SUV while downtown.  Ironically, not 100 feet away, about a dozen homeless people were gathered under a bridge to get out of the sun.

These folks who welcome refugees drive by our own homeless citizens every day, yet they refuse to see that OUR people need help.

Rant over...

Eric 
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 9:58:05 AM EDT
[#1]
These waterheads live in a dream world, I've also seen a few vehicles with that same sticker along with the typical liberal bullshit ones.  I just shake my head when I see them.  I wonder how welcome a group of immigrants would be next door to one of these liberal morons would be when nine of them cram into the house next door?  Hopefully they enjoy the goat being roasted in the backyard, the open shitter right next to that, their wife being leered or yelled at for not wearing a hijab, then having their shit stolen as well.  Those are all examples fugee's that I've known of.  

I agree refugees/immigrants should be welcome but not without extreme vetting, a work for citizenship scheme, a firm understanding of our culture, laws and values and a bigger understanding we aren't going to change things to suit them.  Come here, learn our language, respect our laws, values and beliefs and become a proud American not a fucking leech that hates our country.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 10:41:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I agree refugees/immigrants should be welcome but not without extreme vetting, a work for citizenship scheme, a firm understanding of our culture, laws and values and a bigger understanding we aren't going to change things to suit them.  Come here, learn our language, respect our laws, values and beliefs and become a proud American not a fucking leech that hates our country.
View Quote
This last part you could be talking about Californians Well some of them anyway.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 5:42:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 6:23:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I saw another one of those stickers on a large SUV while downtown.  Ironically, not 100 feet away, about a dozen homeless people were gathered under a bridge to get out of the sun.

These folks who welcome refugees drive by our own homeless citizens every day, yet they refuse to see that OUR people need help.

Rant over...

Eric 
View Quote

Agreed! Friggen morons.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 7:59:55 PM EDT
[#5]
You are misunderstanding what compassion is to a liberal.  It's not that you have to do anything about the problem, it's that you have to get outraged and insist that someone else do something about the problem.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 12:56:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You are misunderstanding what compassion is to a liberal.  It's not that you have to do anything about the problem, it's that you have to get outraged and insist that someone else do something about the problem.
View Quote
True.  With someone else's money.

When someone gabs on and on about what "we" need to do about something, I always say that unless they are willing to give up 90% of everything they own to support their cause, then it is not serious enough for me to take note.  Never fails to shut them up.

Eric 
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 8:35:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Seeing new big ass signs pop up in peoples yards "I (heart) my muslim neighbors"
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 8:57:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Seeing new big ass signs pop up in peoples yards "I (heart) my muslim neighbors"
View Quote
There are 10k+ Bosnian Muslims in the valley. Refugees from the war over there 15-20 years ago. Maybe they're inviting them in. 
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 8:04:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I think im gonna put a bunch of trump stickers and refugees welcome stickers on my truck.... maybe an arf logo and a fienstien sticker...

To confuse people!
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 4:49:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Y'all taking Californian refugees?
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 11:13:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Negative
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 12:48:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Negative
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Negative
Bummer. Ready or not, here we come ...

...in a couple months
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 1:48:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Bummer. Ready or not, here we come ...

...in a couple months
View Quote
LOL Just kidding haus. Come on up!
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 2:55:06 PM EDT
[#14]
I'd be going to prison if that was my daughter.  They let those dudes that raped that 5 year old girl off with no jail time.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 6:59:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'd be going to prison if that was my daughter.  They let those dudes that raped that 5 year old girl off with no jail time.
View Quote
Da fuq?
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 9:17:30 PM EDT
[#16]
http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article154650829.html

Looking to find an alternate source of the lack of jailtime for the sentence.

ETA:  http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230717
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 11:19:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article154650829.html

Looking to find an alternate source of the lack of jailtime for the sentence.

ETA:  http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230717
View Quote
Dang thats jacked up! I heard about that and a boy was raped with an object there too.

I am by no means racist but these people should not be brought here to the US! There are some refugees that are total animals. No respect for normal life and culture. Why doesnt the old butch otter do what he can to keep out of Idaho? Prob not in his power I guess....

Kind of scares me to send my kids to school if there are wierdo refugee kidd there....
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 12:30:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Butch is one of the worst of the establishment crony Republicans.  He just cares about getting paid.
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 12:16:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Butch is one of the worst of the establishment crony Republicans.  He just cares about getting paid.
View Quote
I read that he is related to jr simplot people. Kind of makes me think hes all about money with his governing...
Link Posted: 6/19/2017 8:33:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I read that he is related to jr simplot people. Kind of makes me think hes all about money with his governing...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Butch was married to one of J.R. Simplots daughters for awhile.  Thats what got him his foot in the door
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 11:00:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
If you're moving to Boise/Meridian, stay off Eagle Road.  It's a coagulated clusterfuck and the going speed is 40 MPH, which is 15 below the majority of it.  It's supposed to be a highway, but it doesn't end up working that way.  They've added more lanes in some parts recently, and it's helped, but there's still more that needs to be done if they ever want that thing to serve its original purpose.  Instead, I recommend taking Cloverdale or Five Mile.  Take one of those, and then cut over on Fairview if you want to get to The Village and whatever's across from it (Sportsmans Warehouse, etc...).

State Street also gets really bad between downtown and Glennwood.  But once you pass Glennwood heading North-West, it gets a lot better.  If you don't want to contend with State Street, you can take Hill Road, which goes all the way out to Eagle (both the city and the road).  Almost nobody takes Hill Road, but it does tend to have bicyclists on it.

Don't go over the speed limit in Garden City.  They don't fuck around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top