Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2017 12:06:14 PM EDT
So I need to take the written test to get my ID license. How hard is the test going to be? Trick questions?

Edit:

So I took test today and aced it. Well almost, I missed one...

It was mostly easy, couple of questions were strange.

There were some skanky people there though. The girl at that helped me was awesome though.

The wait was about 45 minutes.

Im officially an Idahoan now.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 11:12:01 PM EDT
[#1]
They give away the manuals at the DMV, and I'm sure they are online too.  Skim the highlights and take the test.

It is designed for 15 year olds to be able to pass it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 1:15:15 AM EDT
[#2]
15 year olds, lol. Ive been driving for 21 years so i better pass. For some reason im just nervous about taking it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 10:14:41 AM EDT
[#3]
The tests are all online. I think they have 5 practice tests which gives you a look at all the questions. Doesn't get much easier than that.

Try here
http://freedmvpracticetests.com/id-idaho/drivers-license
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 6:17:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Open Range = Livestock has right-of-way
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 1:03:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Open Range = Livestock has right-of-way
View Quote
...and you pay for the damages/loss if you hit it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 2:59:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Better play it safe and read the manual!

1st time I took it I didnt read crap, and missed 4 Q's!

For a proffesional driver thats un acceptable!
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 3:05:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Wasn't too hard.  Unless you are from Texas or California.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:30:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Moved here 2 years ago from CO.  I have a CDL-A.  All of my CDL endorsements and motorcycle endorsement transferred right over (except HazMat)...no test.  But I had to take the regular driver test.  I thought that was odd.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 1:27:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Moved here 2 years ago from CO.  I have a CDL-A.  All of my CDL endorsements and motorcycle endorsement transferred right over (except HazMat)...no test.  But I had to take the regular driver test.  I thought that was odd.
View Quote
The state has to get $14 out of you somehow.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:30:08 AM EDT
[#10]
I remember getting one wrong in 2015:  You're supposed to come to a complete stop when coming out of an alley driveway even if no stop sign is posted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top