Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2017 3:27:32 PM EDT
I've found a ton of "laser engravers" but not a single one I've seen advertises working on firearms.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 10:24:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I get all my NFA engraving done here, The guy runs it out of his garage $20-$30 done while you wait

http://www.laserartllc.com/
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 12:11:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I get all my NFA engraving done here, The guy runs it out of his garage $20-$30 done while you wait

View Quote

Another vote for Laser Art. He did a great job.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 12:07:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thank you I reached out to him but unfortunately he doesn't think he can do a scorpion Evo receiver. I'll use him on my next form 1.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:15:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thank you I reached out to him but unfortunately he doesn't think he can do a scorpion Evo receiver. I'll use him on my next form 1.
View Quote

Any luck finding someone yet?
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 4:00:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

I quit looking for one locally and was going to send it off to Tar Heel but haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm sure I have at least a couple few months before my Form 1 comes back . I had some free time off work and was thinking of trying to bang this out locally.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 12:03:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I quit looking for one locally and was going to send it off to Tar Heel but haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm sure I have at least a couple few months before my Form 1 comes back . I had some free time off work and was thinking of trying to bang this out locally.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try MCM.  They are in Nampa, best guys I know in the area.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 1:14:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Try MCM.  They are in Nampa, best guys I know in the area.
View Quote

MCM is just about walking distance from my house, I thought they only did cerakote. I'll send them an email right now.

Thank you
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 5:02:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Just wanted to update, MCM was fantastic to work with, 24 hour turn around and the engraving on the Scorpion looks great.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 2:36:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Just wanted to update, MCM was fantastic to work with, 24 hour turn around and the engraving on the Scorpion looks great.
View Quote

I use them for everything, they have a full machine shop and can do anything.

Glad they worked out for you
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 1:17:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Good to know.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top