Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2017 6:15:00 PM EDT
Hello NW ARF clan.

Wanted to put out an invite to any of you who might be interested in joining us for this event.

2017 NW MK12/SPR Clone Rifle Shoot

So far our tentative plan is to hold our gathering in the middle of April when the weather is still cool and comfortable. We are going to be shooting in Eastern WA from Friday thru Sunday. Your welcome to come one or all days.

We will be setting up all sorts of targets and objects to engage. Distances for engagement will range from 200 to 800 yards, possibly further if situations go according to plan. There will be steel gongs, melons, water jugs, zombie targets that bleed, and various other objects to hit. In true granola cruncher fashion, only things that are biodegradable and environmentally safe will be allowed. Pack it in, pack it out.

We are a dedicated bunch of cloners that have spent a lot of time and money replicating military issue firearms. And this is our chance to get together and show off our stuff to others that appreciate our hard work and the time (and $$) it takes to get the correct parts together in one place.

This shoot is open to individuals that own, or borrow lol, specific clone rifles. They include:

MK12 Mod 0

MK12 Mod 1

MK12 Mod H

We are not trying to discriminate against anyone, but there are requirements to what we will allow.
The rifles mentioned above are your golden ticket to RSVP a spot. If you'd like to bring other rifles on top of these, that's great. If you don't have one of the above, in working condition, please don't waste our time as this is not a bring anything type shoot. Families and significant others of participants are definitely invited and encouraged to come.

This is how it will all go down.

1. Please IM me saying you are interested in attending and provide email for direct contact. Upon receiving email reply from me, an up to date phone number contact, as well as a picture of YOUR MK12.

2. The date for the event will be emailed to you after we verify you have met the requirements. At the time of acceptance, please indicate how many are in your party, what day or days you'll be attending, and if you are going to be staying overnight in a tent or vehicle. Unfortunately there is no access for anything larger than a vehicle (i.e. truck), and campers or trailers are not allowed in this area.

3. Location of the event will be kept anonymous until one week prior to the event. This is so we don't have to deal with people just showing up.

Friday am will be setup of targets.
Friday pm thru Sunday am is shooting time.
Sunday pm will be for cleanup and removal of targets.

I know there are some hoops that you must jump thru, but it'll be worth the effort.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Jon
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 2:50:54 AM EDT
[#1]
"Not trying to discriminate, but this isn't a bring anything shoot."

Way to meet new friends and influence people.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 4:20:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Not trying to discriminate, but this isn't a bring anything shoot."

Way to meet new friends and influence people.
View Quote

You got me on that. Nothing to argue.
Only response would be:
Do you bring a 80's ford bronco to a collector corvette show?
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 11:15:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell i got a lot of ar15 that look like that can i show up?
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 5:12:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Sure thing...long as it is a
mk12 mod 0, mod 1, or mod H.

There's going to be a lot of other guns there as well, the clone is just the entry requirement.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top