Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2017 3:51:22 PM EDT
I am looking at a job option in Pullman, WA (presently near Everett, WA) and was wondering about places to shoot and good clubs in that area. I see that Moscow is nearby and wondered about that area too.

Any info would be appreciated. I am primarily interested in the option of shooting IDPA pistol matches, service rifle and casual plinking.

Thank you, Don
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 12:15:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty sure IDPA/IPSC stuff up in Couer'd Alene.
lcwildlife.org about 45mins south outside Lapwai.
They do CMP/MMR shoots often, and have a
range out to 550yds.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 3:50:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Lewiston Pistol club has their pistol range east of Moscow.  Probably a 20 mile drive from pulman.  Great guys, reasonable memberships.

http://www.lewistonpistol.org/
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 4:46:24 PM EDT
[#3]
General plinking and target shooting in the Idaho National Forest. Job in Pullman, SEL?
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 10:32:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
General plinking and target shooting in the Idaho National Forest. Job in Pullman, SEL?
View Quote

I am looking at SEL. I hear great things about it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 11:28:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I am looking at SEL. I hear great things about it.
View Quote

Great company, growing and well-managed. Employee owned too. PM sent.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 12:57:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Lewiston Pistol club has their pistol range east of Moscow.  Probably a 20 mile drive from pulman.  Great guys, reasonable memberships.

http://www.lewistonpistol.org/
View Quote

made hot
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 10:29:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

made hot
View Quote

Membership not required to shoot their 1st and 4th Sunday matches (USPSA and Steel Challenge).  Great group of people.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 7:04:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Sucky range though, only goes to 550 yards, it's slightly uphill in a narrow canyon, and it's bench only.  No standing, offhand, weak side, prone, barricade.
Agree nice people but I went twice and that was enough.  Plenty of places to shoot around here.

1911fan
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 5:28:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I generally go shooting out on Timber land out past Troy, about 25 minute drive from Moscow.
It's closer than the ranges and serves its purpose for me, more details feel free to pm
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 6:08:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sucky range though, only goes to 550 yards, it's slightly uphill in a narrow canyon, and it's bench only.  No standing, offhand, weak side, prone, barricade.
Agree nice people but I went twice and that was enough.  Plenty of places to shoot around here.

1911fan
View Quote
the rifle range outside Lewiston is distinct from the pistol range outside Moscow, unless they've started allowing rifles in Moscow again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top