Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2016 1:44:43 AM EDT
Closing on a house in Spirit Lake 17Jan. This has taken quite a bit of effort to bring to completion but it's finally here. About the only thing I'll miss of GA is being able to attend a shooting competition 6 days a week if I wanted.
If anyone would like to share location and times of the matches (IDPA, USPSA, Multigun, 3gun) from the north part of the state to Spokane please let me know, I really would appreciate it. I'm sure it won't take long and I'll need a fix.

Link Posted: 12/14/2016 6:18:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe the Fernan Rod and Gun Club hosts 3 Gun and other competitions.
Center Target Sports in Post Falls has a nice indoor range and they host Glock Shoots and other competitions (unsure what sanctioning body).

Link Posted: 12/16/2016 1:33:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Zirk. I'd found Fernan and read up on them before. I'll check into Center Target Sports.

I know about the fair in Hayden. Is there any other cool yearly events around the area we should check out?
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 11:57:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks Zirk. I'd found Fernan and read up on them before. I'll check into Center Target Sports.

I know about the fair in Hayden. Is there any other cool yearly events around the area we should check out?
View Quote

Spirit Lake has some yearly parades, I think on 4th of July.  They can be...interesting.  Father's Day they have Lawn Mower drag races.  
Have you eaten at 4th and Main Pizza yet?  Best place in the northern end of the county.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:05:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Lewiston Pistol Club has a lot of matches in Lewiston and Moscow.

A bit of a drive but if you need some matches to shoot...
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 1:42:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Spirit Lake has some yearly parades, I think on 4th of July.  They can be...interesting.  Father's Day they have Lawn Mower drag races.  
Have you eaten at 4th and Main Pizza yet?  Best place in the northern end of the county.
View Quote

Lawn mower drag races.......................Oh, I gotta get in on that action! Just what I need another way to spend my $. Anyone strap a Hyabusa engine in one yet?

Yes sir, several times. It is some good pizza.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 1:43:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Lewiston Pistol Club has a lot of matches in Lewiston and Moscow.

A bit of a drive but if you need some matches to shoot...
View Quote

Thanks, RyJones. I'll check them out.
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 2:58:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm in CDA and shoot 3 gun at Fernan. Starting IDPA at Center target sports in Feb. If you have any Questions
let me know. Welcome to North Idaho.
Mike

eta.  I will be posting the shoot dates in Feb for 3gun.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 11:18:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Awesome. Thanks, Mike. I'll get with you as time gets a little closer. We have hit a little last minute snag. Apparently I won't be out there until the end of April. I had to cancel 2 PODS that were sitting in my driveway, put all our stuff in storage and rent a house here which is a huge pain in the ass and costing me more $ every month. Oh well, I'll be there soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top