Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2016 6:28:35 PM EDT
Does anybody know of any places in the SE part of the state (preferably close Idaho Falls) that can engrave firearms?  I have a CZ Scorpion that I am going to SBR.  I have previously sent two AR lowers to Indent in Texas; however, I prefer not to have to ship if I can get it done within driving distance of Idaho Falls.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 12:14:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I've been meaning to contact these guys in rigby http://www.idahofirearmsengraving.com they are a little more specialized but I still want to see if they can do text cheap enough.

The gunsmith in guns n gear said he has someone in Boise I think he said that he can send them too but that requires sending them.

Have not found any other options yet but I have not been looking really hard.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 11:03:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've been meaning to contact these guys in rigby http://www.idahofirearmsengraving.com they are a little more specialized but I still want to see if they can do text cheap enough.

The gunsmith in guns n gear said he has someone in Boise I think he said that he can send them too but that requires sending them.

Have not found any other options yet but I have not been looking really hard.
View Quote

I guess I'll find out.  I sent them a message.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 2:31:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a friend that recommends Paul's Trophy in Pokey.

That's probably where I'll have mine done.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:48:28 PM EDT
[#4]
That was going to be my next suggestion is a trophy shop but some of them I've known to be picky about gun stuff.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 8:53:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Does anybody know of any places in the SE part of the state (preferably close Idaho Falls) that can engrave firearms?  I have a CZ Scorpion that I am going to SBR.  I have previously sent two AR lowers to Indent in Texas; however, I prefer not to have to ship if I can get it done within driving distance of Idaho Falls.
View Quote

No response after 15 days.  I guess they don't do engraving on NFA.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top