Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2017 11:59:52 PM EDT
I'm in southern Quebec (Montreal to La Patrie) about 1 week a month. Anyone from the area?
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 12:13:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By TnMike:
I'm in southern Quebec (Montreal to La Patrie) about 1 week a month. Anyone from the area?
View Quote

I'm working up in Thetford Mines. I'm not really from here, but I've been around the area for a few months.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 11:15:06 AM EDT
[#2]
That's like an hour north of Sherbrooke right?  Anything interesting there?
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 11:55:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
That's like an hour north of Sherbrooke right?  Anything interesting there?
View Quote
Yep, that's the place. Not really anything interesting. it's a small town with not much unique to it besides the Mines,but they're mostly blocked off or shut down. So I usually go into Sherbrooke or Quebec City if I'm looking for something to do.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 1:30:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Compared to Quebec City, not much going on in Sherbrooke. I stay there overnight when I have to go that direction. Some decent restaurants. I want to check out that surplus shop downtown that's only open 9-12. Freaking horrible hours of operation, but he has some cool stuff for sale.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 5:50:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Compared to Quebec City, not much going on in Sherbrooke. I stay there overnight when I have to go that direction. Some decent restaurants. I want to check out that surplus shop downtown that's only open 9-12. Freaking horrible hours of operation, but he has some cool stuff for sale.
View Quote
Where's that at? I'm always looking something to do here.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 8:31:37 PM EDT
[#6]
556 Rue De Montreal, Sherbrooke

P & S guns

It sits back off the road and if I remember correctly, it's a oneway street.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top