Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2016 3:06:20 PM EDT
I have a work trip to Whistler July 18-21 via Vancouver.  Are there any must do stops while in the area?
Thank you!
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 12:56:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I've been here the last 4 months or so, Stanley park is a pretty nice place to kill some time, whistler is nice but idk about during the summer but the drive up is good scenery. I've heard Victoria island is nice but you have to take a ferry to get there.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 2:07:56 AM EDT
[#2]
It's beautiful country thru there. Around Pemberton a lot of movie are filmed there. I just go to Whistler to go mountain biking in the summer. Whistler is kind of a party town with a lot of transient people from around the world working there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top