Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2015 8:13:57 PM EDT
Gents,
I've been in search of a VPD Blue Arc'teryx BAC hat for awhile. The hat would go with my mandated uniform color here at work. They are as rare as hens teeth here in the US. I've found one at dstactical.com but they won't ship to the US due to an agreement with Arc'teryx. Apparently Arc'teryx doesn't want to undercut the the US companies but the VPD blue hat isn't sold here.

Would any of you guys be willing to have it shipped to your place and then send it to me here in the states? Obviously I'd cover all expenses and could also compensate you for your time.
The item in question can be viewed here

IM or email me if you're interested in helping out.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 1:39:43 AM EDT
[#1]
The owner is a friend of mine. I have to order some stuff from them, plus I get a discount.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 2:12:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The owner is a friend of mine. I have to order some stuff from them, plus I get a discount.
View Quote

Excellent!

I tried IMing you but it looks like your inbox is full.

Let's make this happen!
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 8:31:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Haven't heard back from RebelRouser. Anyone else able to help?
Link Posted: 12/7/2015 7:18:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 9:33:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
he hasn't logged in since he replied to your post. I'd give him another couple of days.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Haven't heard back from RebelRouser. Anyone else able to help?
he hasn't logged in since he replied to your post. I'd give him another couple of days.  

We traded a few more emails and he dropped off the face of the earth. Anyone else?
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 11:00:07 AM EDT
[#6]
hey i clicked on the link and it isnt available anymore sorry
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top