BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2015 7:03:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 5:23:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 6:12:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, it's under provincial jurisdiction, so your only worry is your local traffic guys.  Most jurisdictions in Canada prohibit tint on the front door windows & windshield (of course), but the rear side windows and rear windshield are fair game.  Check with your locals to be sure...
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 7:39:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I Alberta you can't have the front windows tinted, the back are ok. The cops won't stop you unless you look like a gang banger wantabe. They use it as an excuse to do a "routine traffic stop". I see lots of people driving around with them.
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 11:09:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I Alberta you can't have the front windows tinted, the back are ok.
View Quote

This. Any film - no matter what the opacity - is illegal and you can be ordered by the cop to remove it at the roadside before being allowed to proceed.
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 8:46:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top