Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2014 2:44:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 5:58:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Not much there as far as I know. Sort of a residential bedroom community for Toronto. Depending on what time you get into Pearson, traffic will be a bitch. I would not worry much about areas to avoid and I would think that Burlington is pretty safe/boring.

Might want to look into flying into Buffalo and driving up to Burlington. Could stop at Niagara Falls on your off day.
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 9:50:34 AM EDT
[#2]
No real spots in Burlington to avoid, It's a great city with very little crime to speak of.
I lived there for 20+ years...
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 1:20:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 9:07:41 PM EDT
[#4]
You should be good to go but anything is possible at that time of year. All the roads from the airport to Burlington are divided multi lane hiways. Dress for temps from 32F to 40F.

I am about 160 km  ENE of Burlington and they are predicting snow flurries for tonight.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 7:10:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No real spots in Burlington to avoid, It's a great city with very little crime to speak of.

I lived there for 20+ years...
View Quote

You joined in 2003 and this is your first post

Been waiting all those years for someone to mention Burlington?

To the OP: I was born and raised in Toronto... yes, Burlington is perfectly safe.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:30:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah... I'm like 10 min  from burlington...
For  the most part it's  a fairly affluent city.
One of my gun clubs is there...

Burlington Rifle and Revolver Club.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top