Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2014 12:31:31 PM EDT
video Good luck friends and why hasnt LUFA hasn't been updated?
Link Posted: 3/2/2014 10:59:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks pal...

It's a clusterfuck here as we have cops who can make their own laws and a government that is afraid to do anything about it. Goodle "High River Gun Grab" and you will see the serious problems we have up in this Police state of Canuckistan. Registration leads to confiscation. Don't ever give an inch!!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 10:32:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks pal...

It's a clusterfuck here as we have cops who can make their own laws and a government that is afraid to do anything about it. Goodle "High River Gun Grab" and you will see the serious problems we have up in this Police state of Canuckistan. Registration leads to confiscation. Don't ever give an inch!!!
View Quote

Im sorry you guys face such bull shit up north. I used to think I had it bad in California... Ive talked to many Canadians its sad how punished you guys are over owning guns.
Link Posted: 3/3/2014 10:47:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Im sorry you guys face such bull shit up north. I used to think I had it bad in California... Ive talked to many Canadians its sad how punished you guys are over owning guns.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks pal...

Canada is still alot better than some parts of the US.
Link Posted: 3/4/2014 7:52:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/14/2014 6:38:21 PM EDT
[#5]
They got the Swiss Arms, but we just got these:http://eresystems.com/
Link Posted: 3/18/2014 12:00:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sweet... Good luck with what liberties you guys still have!
Link Posted: 3/23/2014 9:23:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, it's still better than Cali or NY!!

We can have pistol grips, fore grips and the "shoulder thing that goes up"...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top