Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2017 12:24:47 PM EDT
I'm leaning toward today for us.  I think they did NR yesterday. Anyone have inside info?  My elk choice is 100% so no drama there.  My deer choice is a long shot, like 1-2%.  

Some NR folk on another forum are saying they did not draw a general tag speculating that they may have all sold out.  Others are calling bs saying they messed up their application.  The record bull taken last season may have contributed to sales, dunno...
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 10:48:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Well... Last year was the 18th
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 3:30:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Site still says deer and elk tag status 'pending'

I didn't get the paddlefish tag I applied for though
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:21:43 PM EDT
[#3]
The FWP page is down at the moment but the FWP Faceplant page says the drawing is done for elk.
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 12:55:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I drew a buck mule deer permit for Unit 240.  

Not the best area for muleys but it gives me all the options when it comes to deer.  Will be multi-tasking in that Unit for hiking/backpacking, huckleberry picking, fishing and hunting this summer/fall.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 4:50:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Drew a cow tag in 210.  No muley though (less than 2.5% chance of a draw is my understanding)

Have an antelope A & B applied for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top