Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2017 8:08:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 4:35:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I noticed that they are based in Switzerland, so I revived my old German search-fu. I found nothing else on them beyond the facebook page. No real website, no reviews, or as we say in German: Gar nichts!

I searched both .de (Germany) and .ch (Switzerland) domains.

What's more disturbing, on the German side, facebook.de - they have a grand total of 131 likes. They are no better known in that world than in ours.

Then, I was thinking "Why ID and MT?" which led me to something that indicated that this instructor has worked in the States before, with an organization called American Freedom Defense. American Freedom Defense is based in Idaho. Here's their website:
http://www.amfreedomdefense.org/
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 11:12:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 2:52:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Send them money for a class which will not happen?
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 8:02:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 8:38:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I think there will be some training in June up in Great Falls. Steve Fisher is coming in for pistol and carbine classes.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 9:09:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 11:32:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I have taken classes from both Pat and Steve and I highly recommend them. I have never heard of TR-Defense. I should sign up for the Great Falls classes, my shooting is really in need of a tune up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top