Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 8:56:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I see Bernie Sanders is in the state.  Apparently spewing his same schtick about millionares  in DC.  

Did any one ask him why he's saying that since he's a millionare, weaseled his fed income tax payment rate down to 13% and bought a $600,000 "third" home right after doing his swtcheroo and endorsing H. Clinton?
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 5:00:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Basically, this.

Trump needs to go after all corruption under RICO, because that's exactly what the law was tailored for.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quist must have taken a couple pages out of the Clinton/DNC playbook on how to hide/switcheroo his business/financial dealings.

The Democrat Party is basically an organized crime operation.  It uses their usefull idiots, FSA handouts, media and black-clothed thugs to operate and stay in power.
Basically, this.

Trump needs to go after all corruption under RICO, because that's exactly what the law was tailored for.
Let us all remember the Democrat Party is a party of tolerance, free speech, fairness and equality.  

But the Democrats only tolerate total obedience to their doctrine, what the party tells people what to do/think, and equal and fair kick-backs from those they shakedown for so-called contributions to DNC and Democrat bank accounts.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 10:29:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#4]
If you vote tomorrow, all the radio, TV and mailer ads will stop.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 6:25:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If you vote tomorrow, all the radio, TV and mailer ads will stop.
View Quote
I can't wait until Gianforte wins. I hope it sends the die hard Quist supporters into mental breakdowns that require institutionalization.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 7:55:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Hell my wife and I voted a couple of weeks ago, they send us a ballot and we send it back to them.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 8:49:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Just saw something on local TV about Gianforte body slamming a reporter,any confirmations?
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 8:54:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 8:57:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Found this in GD

LINK
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just saw something on local TV about Gianforte body slamming a reporter,any confirmations?
Found this in GD

LINK
Found this as well.

Bozeman news

I listened to some audio and it was apparent that the reporter was being aggressive and confrontational even after being asked to leave,good slam IMHO
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 9:34:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Trespassing?
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 11:14:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Need is making it put to be an unprovoked body slam there has to be more to the story.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:37:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:21:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 1:39:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Imagine the level of depression tomorrow nationwide that democrats will feel if Gianforte wins.  Maxine Waters would loose that wig.  Pelosi would stroke out.  The mainstream media would melt down.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 2:50:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Did this fuckhead just lose us a seat?
View Quote
This isn't really going to swing anyone's opinion, especially the night before the election. A ton of the vote is already in. Democrats don't have enough time to get people out to vote that wouldn't. And, judging from the reactions of people that would vote for him tomorrow, they love it. I've had so many people message me wrestling memes today and were excited about it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 4:33:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Fuck the Missoulian, the Gazette and the IR, two of them will no longer let us comment on stories they run, but there sure seems to a lot of bullshit liberals that get their letters to the editors in the papers every single day.

Screw them.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 9:48:16 AM EDT
[#18]
This will hurt him some, but 2/3 of the votes for this election have already been cast before today.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:16:33 AM EDT
[#19]
If you haven't voted, take the time and cast your ballot!
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:59:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Hey fellas i am back!  Sorry been getting my new store up a running in town!!  This whole deal just made me want to vote for greg even more!!!!
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:04:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Headed out to our polling place shortly.

I can't say I 'like' Gianforte, but Quist is both a Dem and an Idiot.  So there isn't really any viable alternative.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:26:13 AM EDT
[#22]
No doubt in my mind that "Reporter" would not have pulled that crap on a democrat.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:44:56 PM EDT
[#23]
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/bombshell-montana-assault-witness-changes-story-admits-no-neck-grab/

A reporter who was a first-hand witness to an incident late Wednesday involving Montana GOP candidate Greg Gianforte and a reporter for The Guardian now admits she embellished some details of her story.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:57:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/bombshell-montana-assault-witness-changes-story-admits-no-neck-grab/

A reporter who was a first-hand witness to an incident late Wednesday involving Montana GOP candidate Greg Gianforte and a reporter for The Guardian now admits she embellished some details of her story.
Well now
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 12:58:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Can I volunteer to be on the jury?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 6:53:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Seen several facebook petitions out there that if Greg wills they want an immediate recall
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:51:25 PM EDT
[#27]
No video of said body slam. I'm saying the witnesses are lying.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:56:19 PM EDT
[#28]
I find it very suspicious that no video exists, one interview being conducted, one news crew setting up and another reporter blustered into the office and NOBODY was running video?
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:03:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Buddy just posted this on Facebook when asked by a Daily Interlake reporter.

"Did the news from Bozeman affect your vote today??

"Yes it did, I was going to vote for Mark Wicks, but GG is pissing off so many liberal pussies that I voted for him instead"
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:04:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Fox had a reporter there who I've never seen before, she was on one of the shows earlier. She said it happened as has been described. Fox is under a liberal takeover, no video no believe right? Right.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:35:13 PM EDT
[#31]
They are reporting Greg up by over 12000 votes right now
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:50:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Buddy just posted this on Facebook when asked by a Daily Interlake reporter.

"Did the news from Bozeman affect your vote today??

"Yes it did, I was going to vote for Mark Wicks, but GG is pissing off so many liberal pussies that I voted for him instead"
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:11:36 AM EDT
[#33]
I'll feel better when some of those big county results come in.
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:13:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 12:39:32 AM EDT
[#35]
The Associated Press is calling the race.

Gianforte wins!
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 1:16:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Congratulations Montana and Gianforte!!
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 10:37:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Was traveling thru the west when I heard the Gianforte body slam news, and the early voting results. Was surprised at all that but when I got to my current destination I saw he won.

Glad he pulled thru.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 4:13:30 PM EDT
[#38]
http://www.kpax.com/story/35533050/montana-special-election-by-the-numbers

Republican Greg Gianforte won a clear victory over Democrat Rob Quist and Libertarian Mark Wicks in Thursday’s special election to fill Montana’s open U.S. House seat. It marked the end of a short but contentious campaign.

Gianforte, a technology entrepreneur from Bozeman, received just over 50% of more than 377,000 votes counted. Quist got 44%, while Wicks drew 6%.

The three men were running to replace former Rep. Ryan Zinke, who resigned from Congress earlier this year when he became U.S. Secretary of the Interior.

Gianforte received the most votes in 45 of Montana’s 56 counties – including Cascade and Lake Counties, where he lost to Gov. Steve Bullock in last year’s race for governor.

Cascade County saw one of the biggest swings from the 2016 election. Gianforte lost to Bullock there by more than 3,000 votes, but he defeated Quist by more than 2,000.

The Republican also won by a wide margin in Yellowstone County, receiving 10,000 more votes than Quist. He narrowly beat Bullock there, by fewer than 500 votes.

Gianforte also won dominant victories in most of Montana’s rural counties – getting twice as many votes as Quist in many cases. In some eastern Montana counties, like Musselshell, Phillips, and Fallon, he received at least four times as many votes.

Quist, a well-known musician from Flathead County, won 11 counties, including large counties like Missoula, Gallatin, Lewis and Clark and Silver Bow. However, his margins weren’t wide enough to overcome the Republican advantage elsewhere.

Gianforte tied his campaign closely to President Donald Trump, holding rallies with Donald Trump Jr. and Vice President Mike Pence and promising to be a strong supporter of the president’s agenda in Washington. But his six-point victory was much narrower than Trump’s 20-point win in Montana last November.

Quist came closer to winning Montana’s lone U.S. House seat than any Democrat since 2000
, when Nancy Keenan came within five points of Denny Rehberg. Republicans have held the seat since Rick Hill was elected in 1996.
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 6:24:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Headed out to our polling place shortly.

I can't say I 'like' Gianforte, but Quist is both a Dem and an Idiot.  So there isn't really any viable alternative.
View Quote
Sadly, this is how 95% of my votes end up - voting against someone, rather than for anyone. I don't know if I like GG, but I am 100% certain that Quist would have been wrong, wrong, wrong for the job.
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 12:47:06 PM EDT
[#40]
http://flatheadbeacon.com/2017/06/20/gianforte-readies-take-office-names-key-staff/

HELENA — Bozeman tech entrepreneur Greg Gianforte is poised to plunge into his duties as Montana’s only representative in the U.S. House, after naming his key staff.

Gianforte is traveling to Washington on Tuesday, and House Speaker Paul Ryan is scheduled to administer the oath of office to him Wednesday in the House chamber.

As a prelude to this swearing in, Gianforte appointed several political veterans to help run his office.

Lesley Robinson, who was Gianforte’s running mate during his failed bid for governor last year, will serve as the congressman’s state director.

Charles Robison will be his chief of staff. Robison was previously the state director for U.S. Sen. Steve Daines.

Gianforte also tapped another political veteran, Tom Schultz, as his Montana press secretary.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top