Link Posted: 4/29/2017 9:47:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 9:50:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 9:53:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:57:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the play by play TTM,BTW I saw Ginaforte at the gunshow today He stopped and talked to Country at the NRA booth at the entrance.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 9:06:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 3:18:40 PM EDT
[#12]
http://freebeacon.com/politics/montana-democrat-rob-quist-regular-performer-nudist-resort/

Montana Democrat Rob Quist, a locally famous musician, is a frequent performer at the Sun Meadow Resort, Idaho's premier nudist resort for guests seeking a "family nudist experience."

Quist, running to represent Montana in Congress, is featured front and center on the nudist resort's website playing the guitar with his singer daughter. Both are clothed, though others on the website's homepage are not.

(NOTE: Many pages on the Sun Meadow website, including the home page featuring Quist, contain inappropriate images.)

Quist's prominent billing on Sun Meadow's website is unsurprising given his history of performances at the nudist resort.

His earliest known concert at the nudist resort came during the second annual Skin to the Wind Festival of Fun in 2009, in which Sun Meadow attempted to break the record for the largest skinny dip ever in North America.

Quist headlined the "Festival of Fun," which also included "Friday night volleyball, homemade soup, salad bar and homemade bread, and a DJ dance."

Quist returned to the nudist resort for a 2011 concert with his daughter Halladay Quist, according to the American Association for Nude Recreation newsletters, and again in 2012 for the fifth annual Skin to the Wind Festival of Fun.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 3:46:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:57:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for the debate rundown and the Trigger on the finger FB capture TTM.

Hope folks realize that a vote for Wicks is a vote for Quist, just like the way we got Tester.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 11:52:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 8:24:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Observation...there are WAY more Quist signs around Billings, and it's not even close really.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 10:35:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 12:58:53 AM EDT
[#18]
I check the local papers comments section almost daily. All Quist knob slobbing nothing on Gianforte. I suspect the tribune is withholding anything positive on Gianforte.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 4:56:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Observation...there are WAY more Quist signs around Billings, and it's not even close really.
View Quote
There was a lot of them around Gt Falls, too.
Not surprisingly, the largest concentration of them was in and around the public housing complex off 15th.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 12:09:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I check the local papers comments section almost daily. All Quist knob slobbing nothing on Gianforte. I suspect the tribune is withholding anything positive on Gianforte.
View Quote
All the news outlets have been like that for decades in this state, I still don't think Quist has much of a chance, unless the GOP does not get out and vote.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 1:15:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

All the news outlets have been like that for decades in this state, I still don't think Quist has much of a chance, unless the GOP does not get out and vote.
View Quote
You can bet the Left will have the logistics prepped as they usually do. Pre-filled ballots for public housing, rest homes and the rez's.

So we need to remember to take time off work, which our opponents don't have to worry about and keep the seat in the common sense side.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 4:17:42 PM EDT
[#22]
http://flatheadbeacon.com/2017/05/02/quist-adds-57k-income-disclosure-report/

"HELENA — The Democratic candidate for Montana’s sole U.S. House seat, a cowboy poet and musician running for public office for the first time, underreported $57,000 in income when he filed federally required financial disclosure statements two months ago.

Rob Quist has garnered national attention in his bid to become the first Democrat to hold the congressional post in 20 years, but he has come under scrutiny for a history of financial difficulties.

Quist’s campaign filed a new disclosure statement with the U.S. House last week after The Associated Press sought an explanation for discrepancies in his initial disclosure document and on his 2016 income tax returns. Federal ethics law requires congressional candidates to file a one-time accounting of their personal finances.

Montana voters go to the polls May 25 to fill the seat vacated by Ryan Zinke, who resigned to join President Donald Trump’s Cabinet as Interior secretary. Quist and two others who have never held public office are vying for the post — Libertarian Mark Wicks and Republican Greg Gianforte, a wealthy technology entrepreneur who ran unsuccessfully for governor last year.

Quist campaign spokeswoman Tina Olechowski said the updated disclosure was routine, asserting that Quist and his wife did not have a full accounting of their income when he completed his initial report. His original statement was stamped and received on March 8 and processed by the House clerk a week later.

“Rob and Bonni amended their personal financial disclosure after they filed their 2016 tax returns so it has the most updated information,” Olechowski said.

She said he had planned to revise his disclosure forms even before the AP began making inquiries.

His updated disclosures show Quist and his wife made about $136,000 in 2016. The original report identified about $79,000 in income, while a copy of Quist’s 2016 tax return released to the AP by his campaign listed a total income of $64,805.

The smaller figure reported to the IRS includes adjustments for business expenses, while his disclosure statement is supposed to list all income sources.

Quist’s financial woes have led to increased scrutiny after revelations that he defaulted on a $10,000 bank loan, did not pay thousands of dollars to a contractor he hired and faced three tax liens from the state over $15,000 in unpaid back taxes.

The liens covered 2007, 2011 and 2012 and were settled last May with the Department of Revenue. Quist has not shared tax returns for those years.

“Once again, Rob Quist was caught not telling the truth, and it’s long past time he release his tax returns for the years in question and finally come clean with Montanans about his trail of tax liens, unpaid debts and underreporting income,” said Gianforte spokesman, Shane Scanlon. “Quist has shown a disturbing pattern of dishonesty, and that record speaks for itself.”

Quist provided AP his tax returns for the past two years, offering a limited glimpse of his finances. In 2015, he and his wife reported $17,504 in income. In 2016, the couple owed $11,484 in federal taxes and $2,030 in state taxes.
"

More at link.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 5:21:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Got my absentee ballot today. Let's make Quist lose by double digits.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 9:21:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quist is a financial mess.  There is more to skullduggery to be revealed

Anyone who votes for him needs their moral compass re-calibrated.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 11:46:59 PM EDT
[#25]
With the nightly news reporting the same discrepancies in Quists' reported income I would think that would constitute tax invasion.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 11:55:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
With the nightly news reporting the same discrepancies in Quists' reported income I would think that would constitute tax invasion.
View Quote
Come on Talyn,

Democrats never get prosecuted for much in this state!

Link Posted: 5/4/2017 12:28:22 AM EDT
[#27]
http://billingsgazette.com/news/government-and-politics/contrary-to-quist-ads-tax-liens-weren-t-gianforte-s/article_dcc67daf-4f1e-592e-bc70-dfb52160a031.html

Contrary to Quist ads, tax liens weren't Gianforte's, says company that bought RightNow

International software giant Oracle Corp. has debunked U.S. House candidate Rob Quist’s claim that 22 tax liens were filled against his Republican opponent and Bozeman-based RightNow Technologies from 2012 to 2015.
Quist and the Montana Democratic Party have for two months made the claim, now featured in Quist’s radio and television ads, that Republican House candidate “Greg Gianforte and his business had 22 tax liens.”
RightNow had sold to Oracle before the tax issue arose. Oracle told The Gazette that Gianforte was out of the picture when the “liens” related to employees withholding taxes in Indiana cropped up. The liens were actually warrants issued by Marion County, Indiana.

“Greg had left the company by then,” said Deborah Hellinger, of Oracle.
Quist, Gianforte and Libertarian Mark Wicks are competing to fill Montana's only U.S. House seat in a special election, which ends Thursday, May 25.
In the ad, Quist addresses his own tax and debt problems, looking into the camera and saying, “Greg Gianforte is attacking me on tax liens and debt when he knows I paid my debts and my taxes, every dime. Gianforte and his business had 22 tax liens, I have had three.”
Quist had three years for which he didn’t pay his property taxes, and was taken to court by the state and private plaintiffs for unpaid debts spread across 16 years. He did pay his property taxes for all three years in 2016, at which point the earliest unpaid tax bill was nine years old.

More at link.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 9:02:46 AM EDT
[#28]
So let me get this right. Gianforte is being blamed and called out because a company he is no longer part of probably messed up payroll most likely they were informed of a local tax increase. But, Quist habitially evades taxes, going back almost 2 decades, to the point where he had to show up in court, and the most recent tax problems were last year? Not failing to mention the taxes Quist doesn't pay go towards education of which he wants us to be taxed more for. Talk about massive projection.

If Quist is really the best Democrats can find to run, you know the party in the state is completely over with and running on fumes at this point.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 9:08:25 PM EDT
[#29]
The Dems aren't really over with due to the influx of libtards that have migrated into the state (Missoula, Bozeman, Helena and Flathead Valley), that add to the traditional Dems that have been a more middle-of-the-road influence in the state. Those traditional Dems have been getting pushed out of the parties operations by the radicals, but still vote Dem vs going independent. I know several that say its family history to vote Dem even though they don't like where the party has gone recently.

So there's enough sheeple that blindly yank the Donkey tail in the voting booth that make elections reasonably close. Then the Libretarians push their two cents and eat up enough of the popular vote which have resulted in Testor and Bullock wins.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 11:53:12 PM EDT
[#30]
I don't know much anything about Winchester model 94's - but I've seen some giggling at Quists expense about the age of the M 94 he is using in the commercials.   What is it about that rile that dates it?  I think he said it was his grandfathers - at least implying it's an old family heirloom.  I've seen somewhere that the rifle can't be older than 1983.   Curious as to what feature dates it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 10:28:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Poll shows Gianforte up by margin of error plus a little more...we know how polls go though.

Been looking more for signs and Quist ones are everywhere in Billings and Red Lodge...Gianforte signs are nowhere to be seen.

VP Pence is coming to Billings this Friday. Bernie Sanders is coming soon too. I'm going to try and make both.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 2:53:10 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Poll shows Gianforte up by margin of error plus a little more...we know how polls go though.

Been looking more for signs and Quist ones are everywhere in Billings and Red Lodge...Gianforte signs are nowhere to be seen.

VP Pence is coming to Billings this Friday. Bernie Sanders is coming soon too. I'm going to try and make both.
View Quote
Actually, I am starting to see quite a bit of signs for Gianforte in the Flathead, I have not seen a Quist sign up my way...We are not quite as liberal in this area as some might think....
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 9:42:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 10:44:07 AM EDT
[#34]
I see quite a few Quist signs in vacant lots.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 8:29:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Where am I supposed to vote?
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 1:03:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Looks like, as usual, the Democrat that blames the Republican of something they are actually guilty of.

http://missoulian.com/news/government-and-politics/quist-has-ties-to-rental-property-not-listed-on-state/article_29bdde6c-2d9c-5538-9b2e-c107eea58658.html

Quist has ties to rental property not listed on state tax rolls

BILLINGS — Montana’s Democratic U.S. House candidate, Rob Quist, has ties to rental property not listed on state tax rolls, public records show.

Quist acknowledged the apartments Tuesday in an interview with The Gazette, but denied renting out the units. Advertising records and leasing contracts suggest otherwise.
View Quote
Glad to see the news is finally picking up on his BS. Sad to see that it's just a side note on the missoulian, while all the anti-gianforte letters to the editor are right there in your face.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 9:11:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Where am I supposed to vote?
View Quote
Did you figure it out?

The wife and I voted yesterday
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 3:36:14 PM EDT
[#38]
In a shocking turn of events
The Missoulian endorses Gianforte.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 3:43:12 PM EDT
[#39]
I about fell over when the Missoulian endorsed Gianforte.  It's good though.

Wonder if Bernie "Hugo Chavez" Sanders will actually help Quist?

I'm thinking that Tester wants Quist to loose.  If Quist wins, he is bound to make an idiot of himself and that could reflect on Montana Dems.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 4:02:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
In a shocking turn of events
The Missoulian endorses Gianforte.
View Quote
Holy Shit!!

Link Posted: 5/14/2017 4:15:53 PM EDT
[#41]
And the Billings Gazette endorsed Gianforte
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 5:16:22 PM EDT
[#42]
The Helena Independent Record endorsed Gianforte too. Quist is circling the drain.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 5:35:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Don't write his political obituary until the evening of the 25th.  Until then, vote and get others to do the same!  I love seeing the dems dropping tons of cash on Quist tho.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 5:57:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Don't write his political obituary until the evening of the 25th.  Until then, vote and get others to do the same!  I love seeing the dems dropping tons of cash on Quist tho.
View Quote
+1

The outlier candidates, can upset things as they have in the past. The Libretarian vote is why we have Testor.

Interesting in how the Missoulian avoided commenting on Quists' many flaws but the endorsement reflects that at least they know Gianforte is the better candidate.

But the "useful idiots" of the Democrat Party will still vote the party line as most Dem zombies do.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 6:48:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 1:49:56 AM EDT
[#46]
He just got caught lying about his marijuana use
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 10:47:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Also got caught lying further about his rental properties.

It seems that renters have come forward with leases and checks payed to his wife.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 6:52:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It seems that renters have come forward with leases and checks payed to his wife.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quist must have taken a couple pages out of the Clinton/DNC playbook on how to hide/switcheroo his business/financial dealings.

The Democrat Party is basically an organized crime operation.  It uses their usefull idiots, FSA handouts, media and black-clothed thugs to operate and stay in power.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 11:50:55 PM EDT
[#49]
I get a kick out of reading the posts on the articles in the Helena Newspaper from his supporters, it got so bad during the last election in Nov, that the Missoulian have turned their comments off and won't allow them anymore just like the Billings Gazette did, the few supporters he has are hardcore to the last.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 12:07:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quist must have taken a couple pages out of the Clinton/DNC playbook on how to hide/switcheroo his business/financial dealings.

The Democrat Party is basically an organized crime operation.  It uses their usefull idiots, FSA handouts, media and black-clothed thugs to operate and stay in power.
View Quote
Basically, this.

Trump needs to go after all corruption under RICO, because that's exactly what the law was tailored for.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top