Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/18/2016 3:16:25 PM EDT
I'm a sucker for Indian food. A guy at work says that the India Grill in Billings is the best Indian food he's had. Is there any truth to this?  I'll be passing through soon and need a good lunch spot. Suggestions?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 2:38:41 PM EDT
[#1]
The Burger Dive on 27th is good for a burger

Siam Thai over off of 32nd just north of King is good if you like Thai.  The Pickle Barrel just north of the Siam Thai place is a pretty stellar sandwich.

Those are my favorite three places over there
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 7:48:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Burger Dive on 27th is good for a burger

Siam Thai over off of 32nd just north of King is good if you like Thai.  The Pickle Barrel just north of the Siam Thai place is a pretty stellar sandwich.

Those are my favorite three places over there
View Quote

Thanks for the suggestions. I love Thai as well. Maybe we'll do Indian on the way there and Thai coming back.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 2:35:11 PM EDT
[#3]
A guy at work says that the India Grill in Billings is the best Indian food he's had. Is there any truth to this?
View Quote

I can corroborate your coworker's report.  I've moved around a lot and have had Indian cuisine in many cities.  India Grill is my favorite, too.
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 10:32:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/22/2016 10:46:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Best food and Indian food does not compute.

We tried Lemon Grass for Thai and it was good. Expensive, but decent sized portions.
Link Posted: 12/25/2016 1:47:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I hear Indian food and my IBS starts to erupt.
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 9:23:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, we ended up eating at the India Grill. Lunch was buffet style. The food was quite good and the staff was friendly.  You can tell they aren't making money hand over fist. The atmosphere leaves a lot to be desired.  They haven't spent any money on fixing up the place (whatever it was before) and the men's restroom could use some serious updates. Overall it felt like the whole place needed some tlc in the way of a deep cleaning.

In an effort to get home before winter storm Europa hit the Dakotas we left for home on Christmas Day. So, trying to hit up Siam Thia was out of the question. Next time.
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 9:44:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Brew Pup down town.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 11:18:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 11:22:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 7:48:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I hear Indian food and my IBS starts to erupt.
View Quote

Indian food does make me think somebody crapped their pants
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top