Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2016 6:18:10 PM EDT
Hey does anybody know of any decent furbuyers? I can never seem to get a hold of the guys who say they want my furs. If you have any suggestions or contact info, please PM me.

Thank you
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 2:07:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I would contact @XSabers I.m pretty sure he traps regularly.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 4:58:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Awesome. Thank you
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 12:31:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Gurnman, I sent you a follow up message with a possible lead.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 4:18:04 PM EDT
[#4]
There's a place in Anaconda that buys a shit ton of furs.  Western Montana Fur Buyer?
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 11:35:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Thunder Mountain Fur Company is in Chinook.  He does lots of business and I sell my furs mainly to him.  A little bit farther north then you specified but that's who I use.  Also a buyer in Zurich, MT but I cant recall his name off the top of my head.  

Pacific Steel and Fur buys fur but they continue to get more and more picky as the years go by.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top