Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 5:39:15 PM EDT
[#1]
There's a private range in CFalls that I believe goes out to 600.  Pistol on one side and rifle bays on the other.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 3:09:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HSDM:
There's a private range in CFalls that I believe goes out to 600.  Pistol on one side and rifle bays on the other.
View Quote

North Valley Sportsmanship Club.

Steel targets out to 470y ant target bats out to 400
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 7:00:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Manhattan
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 7:26:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By EvilleD:
Manhattan
View Quote

Welcome
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 2:59:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Holy crap! I didn't realize it had been that long since I last logged in here. The last time I looked MT didn't have its own forum. We were all together in the Mountain States.

I'm in the Helena valley.
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 11:24:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 1:53:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By TOTHEMAX:

Welcome back!

I think we separated a year or so back?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lincolndz:
Holy crap! I didn't realize it had been that long since I last logged in here. The last time I looked MT didn't have its own forum. We were all together in the Mountain States.

Welcome back!

I think we separated a year or so back?

Thanks.

I don't even remember the last time I was on here. I started a new job in July 2013...one that doesn't have me sitting at a desk for hours every day.

Link Posted: 6/21/2015 12:54:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By lincolndz:

View Quote

Me too. When I'm home I live in the north hills. (got my own range) However..............................I work in Iraq.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 8:58:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Helena Area
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:29:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 9:50:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Anaconda.
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 10:21:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/9/2015 1:29:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WWIIWMD] [#13]
Greetings to all. Thanks for the great site and hard work making it so useful. Sincere thanks for the borrowed avatar to honor my Bro. Looking forward to new friends.
Link Posted: 8/9/2015 1:50:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WWIIWMD] [#14]
Big Things Have Small Beginnings:
Checking in boss.....from east of Huntley (very near Ballantine).... Was named MGD by someone you know (does not stand for Miller Gold Draft like I first thought it was!)

Hope you enjoyed the fair with the scattered rain showers letting up later in the day. I thought about you guys and a nice cool day for August. Look forward to visiting about Mr. Black Rifle too.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/9/2015 12:11:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 8:52:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By EvilleD:
Manhattan
View Quote

grew-up there. Class o'73
I'll be there for the all-classes reunion this Saturday. (15th)

The Ol' Crew Chief
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 10:45:56 AM EDT
[#17]

Glad to see you pop in
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WWIIWMD:
Greetings to all. Thanks for the great site and hard work making it so useful. Sincere thanks for the borrowed avatar to honor my Bro. Looking forward to new friends.

Glad to see you pop in

Ditto, to bad we didn't meet up with him this past weekend.
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 5:25:27 PM EDT
[#18]
I went to HS in Polebridge!! Tamarack Springs lol
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 5:29:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Bozeman, by the way.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 3:52:14 PM EDT
[#20]
New Kalispell member checking in.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 4:17:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Backwoods406:
View Quote

Welcome, there a few of us about the Flathead, in fact I think we may outnumber the Billings crew now.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 4:39:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By elcope:

Welcome, there a few of us about the Flathead, in fact I think we may outnumber the Billings crew now.
View All Quotes

Good to meet you. How do you stand all that flat barren country up around the big lake, Whitefish and Big Fork......you must like the desert I guess
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 4:58:16 PM EDT
[#23]

Good to meet you. How do you stand all that flat barren country up around the big lake, Whitefish and Big Fork......you must like the desert I guess
View All Quotes

It's terrible.

Link Posted: 9/26/2015 8:15:34 PM EDT
[#24]

It's terrible.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/11752495_10205894809382565_1930040483770157271_n.jpg?oh=6e560f4140e488d0bbc74d21f2c93aba&oe=569814D8

My God Man! Hydrate quickly!
Lucky boy!
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 10:32:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Well at the end of October I will be in Stevi! Bought a house and am in process of moving!

PasoGunner
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 11:31:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By PasoGunner24:
Well at the end of October I will be in Stevi! Bought a house and am in process of moving!

PasoGunner
View Quote

Welcome. The Bitterroot is awesome.

Please don't vote D when you get here.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 9:39:11 AM EDT
[#27]
SixSquared,

Thanks for the Welcome. Don't worry, me and my family are Ultra Conservative. We are not one of those people that are coming up there to Fix you guys. I just want my young son to experience Liberty and Freedom. I have walked away from a $100k a year job to make this move. We are using Blind Faith". I just want to slow down and get back to what's important. God, Family and Country. I grew up in a Very small town with only one stop light. Now it's strip malls, Section 8 housing, illegals, homeless and beggers who are just too LAZY to work. I will assimilate immediately. I have family in Stevi. I want to continue to build my custom AR platform rifles, have some animals, go to church and be a part of a Community Again!!

PasoGunner
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 12:26:19 AM EDT
[#28]
SixSquared,

Thanks for the Welcome. Don't worry, me and my family are Ultra Conservative. We are not one of those people that are coming up there to Fix you guys. I just want my young son to experience Liberty and Freedom. I have walked away from a $100k a year job to make this move. We are using Blind Faith". I just want to slow down and get back to what's important. God, Family and Country. I grew up in a Very small town with only one stop light. Now it's strip malls, Section 8 housing, illegals, homeless and beggers who are just too LAZY to work. I will assimilate immediately. I have family in Stevi. I want to continue to build my custom AR platform rifles, have some animals, go to church and be a part of a Community Again!!

PasoGunner
View Quote

Awesome, glad to have you and your family. You will love it here.

I think we all agree we'd like to keep it that way. There is certainly a faction in this state that would like to change it, especially from Missoula. Be sure to register and vote accordingly. We'd be on even better footing if we could get rid of Bullock.
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 12:36:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Thank you for the Warm welcome. I will be voting as will my whole family. The reason we love it there so much because it is SO FREE! I will do everything in my power to keep it that way. I agree on the Governor. I have been watching the Missoula city council with there city gun control measures. My take is that a City can NOT change the rules that the State has put in place. I may be off base, but I will be watching closely.

Thanks again,
PasoGunner
Link Posted: 10/15/2015 12:05:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Thank you for the Warm welcome. I will be voting as will my whole family. The reason we love it there so much because it is SO FREE! I will do everything in my power to keep it that way. I agree on the Governor. I have been watching the Missoula city council with there city gun control measures. My take is that a City can NOT change the rules that the State has put in place. I may be off base, but I will be watching closely.

Thanks again,
PasoGunner
View Quote

I wouldn't worry about it, even if it were to pass it will be challenged and I doubt they will have much for compliance and/or LEO's willing to go out of their way to enforce it anyways.

No problem, welcome!
Link Posted: 10/29/2015 11:53:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Kalispell
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 12:22:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By tk421:
Kalispell
View Quote

Thanks for checking in newbie. Quit post whoring so much.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 9:15:53 PM EDT
[#33]
The big city of Evergreen,  because I refuse to say I'm from Kalispell.
Link Posted: 11/23/2015 9:19:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Svartalfheim:
The big city of Evergreen,  because I refuse to say I'm from Kalispell.
View Quote

Welcome aboard.

Finally.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:04:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Checking in from Hamilton
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:38:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/19/2016 4:13:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Whitefish for a while.  Calling Bigfork home for now. Hmmm..  Maybe back to Whitefish.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 2:05:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 5:18:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Jumping the gun just a bit but I'll be there on the 15th...

FFL/SOT/Gunsmith/Manufacturer/Cerakoter/pretty damn good instructor/decently nice guy in Shelby.
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 3:11:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Kalispell
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:17:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:18:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 2:01:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Hm,

I have been in Kalispell for a little over 25 years now, wife's family is all born Montana, they Homesteaded down in Lincoln and Great Falls back in the 1870's
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 3:30:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Thanks for the welcome

I'm not a huge poster, but I cruise the EE almost daily...always looking for a few very specific things.

I've been in the Flathead since 2000; I worked at Brass & Bullets when Tim owned it...been a while now.

Building a few AR's here and there, but most of my firearms efforts these days are going to acquiring rimfire ammo to support my gopher habit, and loading .223 for my bolt gun....also for gophers.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 5:51:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 5:52:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 5:50:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:
Jumping the gun just a bit but I'll be there on the 15th...

FFL/SOT/Gunsmith/Manufacturer/Cerakoter/pretty damn good instructor/decently nice guy in Shelby.
View Quote

From Texas...to Shelby? Dare I guess Border Patrol?

It will certainly be nice to have an SOT in the area, but you might find customers a bit of a rare commodity in an area that has to bring four counties together to have a fair.
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 11:55:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Bozeman here, although from Havre and have a place in Condon.
Link Posted: 11/8/2016 3:22:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Gunwrites] [#49]
Bozeman, 5th generation Montanan, Lifelong Life Member of our NRA.

After decades of reloading I ran into a small issue, self-diagnosed my problem, Googled for reloading forums, and came here to AR15.com for reassurance. Joined immediately. I was new here, to forums in general, and went at to the first General Discussions forum. I was quickly redirected to "Armory". I have to say I am quite impressed by all the immediate help I was offered. I am very excited and believe I've found an untapped wealth of knowledge. I want to THANK ALL who have been so helpful, fun, and resourceful.

I look forward much to being a part of this AR15.com community. I've already learned a lot just reading some of your posts. I have to say I'm a simple guy in reloading. I find something I comfortable with and stick to it. I've got too many chores to constantly fiddle with what works. Call me lazy, but I use one powder for my 5.56mm guns(2) and .308WIN guns(2). To keep things simple I have an 8lb. jug of IMR4895 and load 5 different bullets with it. Am I doing myself a disservice by not trying all the different powders? The elk and coyotes have never complained!

Pleased to meet you all!
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 2:35:57 PM EDT
[#50]
welcome aboard
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top