Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2017 6:57:02 PM EDT
Out of towner here, doing work down here in NOLA. From Charleston, SC. Saw one of you guys coming off the causeway heading towards Covington. Good to see a fellow evil black rifle toting gent in the area!!
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 4:37:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Charleston, SC huh?  Like where they build 787's?

There are a few of us that may or may not take the Causeway.  

What'd this goon look like?
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 3:27:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah man, where they build those big bastards!! Ridiculous how big those planes are!

And the goon I saw was funny looking, but he was driving a green 2 door small pick up truck. With the BFL sticker on the lower right of the rear window.
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 2:10:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Wasn't me then.

We've got a few folks from San Antonio and South Charleston working with us on something, I wasn't sure if you were one of them or not.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top