Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/9/2017 7:19:49 AM EDT
I was involved in a traffic accident on 10, in Baton Rouge, on 19 Dec. I spoke with the reports section of the PD on last Friday and was told that they have no capability of getting me the report....no email, no fax, nothing...seems kind of strange to me. Anyone have any ideas as to what's up and how I might get a copy of that report?
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 2:49:36 AM EDT
[#1]
That does sound rather odd. Do you know if they did a state crash report? Was there a state trooper on-scene? If so, it was turned over to them and LSP will be the source of the report.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 7:26:50 AM EDT
[#2]
This was Baton Rouge PD only.

Edit: Sorry was on my phone. Not sure what occurred in terms of the PD and/or State Troopers. I'm hoping everything is straight....when I called records I could hear the gal talking to herself..."that's not right..."  It's my insurance company's responsibility to get it and I'm hoping that there's no issues as I was hit from behind and his insurance should cover the costs and deductable.

Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top