Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2016 12:24:01 AM EDT
Why is LSU and Alleva not giving Coach O a chance? He has done a decent job filling in after Miles was fired and the players like and respect him.
I think if LSU had beaten Florida, they might have given him a chance. Heck give him a two year contract and see what he can do.
Guess they want an outsider like Herman.
Link Posted: 11/25/2016 8:12:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't understand why they do what they do either. I thought he was sealed after the bama game. You take a team that is struggling, head coach gets run off, then turn around with a low ranked team and hold the number 1 team to the 4th quarter before they can score- job is yours boss man.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 10:47:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, they did.

Let's hope he rights the team and wins us a championship with Etling and Guice.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 2:20:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw they did and I also saw all the boo hooing on Facebook all these people were crying to get rid of Les, so they did. They let Coach O have it to see what he could do, he's doing a good job. Now they're crying cause we didn't get Herman and Coach O has it till he's let go. Can't make these mother friggin people happy for nothing!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top