Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2017 12:02:16 PM EDT
Anyone know of a source for them in Mississippi?
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 3:56:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I know where there's a pretty pink one in a scenic swamp.  Don't think its for sale though.  Even it is, it would cost you your soul. And a large chunk of your GI tract.  All of your dignity. You might even die.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 7:00:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I see those things occasionally for sale but don't know of an actual store. Usually its at a place that sells barns or steel buildings.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 8:52:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I see those things occasionally for sale but don't know of an actual store. Usually its at a place that sells barns or steel buildings.
View Quote
This, Lowe's had plans for sale also. You may be better off building one instead of buying used, the materials would be better and you know there was nobody trashing it out as a meth lab "unless the place is selling new"
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:08:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
[b]Quoted:
I know where there's a pretty pink one in a scenic swamp.  Don't think its for sale though.  Even it is, it would cost you your soul. And a large chunk of your GI tract.  All of your dignity. You might even die.
View Quote
I haven't made it to cola warrior yet

That one is sacred by this point, so there is no way it's leaving

The purpose is to have a small mobile house to live in while we build our house in the country, when we're done we'll move it another part of the farm and use it as a hunting cabin.

These seem to hold their value better than a trailer.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 3:52:36 AM EDT
[#5]
This is what I am doing.   Got a 1 bedroom one in 2010 to live in while we saved to build our house.   Moved in a few years back, and ought to be starting on the house any day now.   They actually look to have increased in value since I bought mine, so I OUGHT to break even fairly easily.    It's Really been a VERY good home.   Solid, well made, efficient, Quiet, etc.  The fixtures, and such were low quality, BUT those are easily replaced if they break or you get tired of looking at them. I ought to be done with mine by the end of the year if you're in the market still.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 10:36:23 AM EDT
[#6]
I saw a big lot of them from 49 between Collins and Hattiesburg a few months ago.  Don't remember the name of the lot, but I'll try to remember to look when I go back down in a few weeks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top