Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2016 8:31:46 AM EDT

Yeah, both teams sucked this year but the Egg Bowl is still a big game for us.

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:17:40 PM EDT
[#1]
You know, I usually watch these things but was too busy spending money and cleaning the house this week to even notice who was playing.
AmEx is going to be loving me at the end of the month.  Hell, I didn't even leave the house either.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:43:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You know, I usually watch these things but was too busy spending money and cleaning the house this week to even notice who was playing.
AmEx is going to be loving me at the end of the month.  Hell, I didn't even leave the house either.
View Quote

Nice work, that's the way it's done.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 12:48:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.  I'm not fighting a bunch of idiots in Memphis for a few dollars off.
If I can find it online at the sale price and have them do the work of getting it to me, that's the way to go.
Trying to finish up my AR, so I had a few gun items to buy.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 1:05:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe I'm out of the loop, but normally my FB feed is full of Black Friday fights and stampede videos by now. Haven't seen that many this year.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 1:12:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Maybe I'm out of the loop, but normally my FB feed is full of Black Friday fights and stampede videos by now. Haven't seen that many this year.
View Quote

I haven't seen a single one either.  But I did see the other day that at 7:30 in the morning there were shots fired at Wolfchase Galleria.
Not that that is any different from any other day.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 1:33:47 PM EDT
[#6]
GTHOM

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 4:23:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Lol at MS football teams.

Might get the pity invite to the Johnson & Johnson 2000 flushes bowl.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 5:38:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, both teams sucked this year but the Egg Bowl is still a big game for us.

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 7:24:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Meh.  From what I've seen and heard while here in MS you have no clue about what a rivalry is for the most part.  When I hear state fans say they hope ole miss wins against X team, and vice versa, I laugh inside.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 7:35:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Meh.  From what I've seen and heard while here in MS you have no clue about what a rivalry is for the most part.  When I hear state fans say they hope ole miss wins against X team, and vice versa, I laugh inside.
View Quote

Oh there's some old school hate out there, you just haven't seen it.  I mean, we just have fistfights and shootings. One day we may be badass enough to poison trees.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 7:58:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Oh there's some old school hate out there, you just haven't seen it.  I mean, we just have fistfights and shootings. One day we may be badass enough to poison trees.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now you're thinking correct.  The grove has a lot of trees
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 10:52:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Go State!!!
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 12:01:46 AM EDT
[#13]

Both colleges are ashamed of our flag, I'm ashamed of both colleges.

Faggot college kids.

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 8:42:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Both colleges are ashamed of our flag, I'm ashamed of both colleges.

Faggot college kids.

View Quote

DSU finally brought theirs down last month.
No more alumni support from me and I sent them a nasty email.  They don't believe in democracy--they'd rather be PC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top