Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2016 11:00:01 AM EDT
On the way back home to Missouri, my 04' Dodge Ram 1500 had a pinion bearing go out in the rearend.  We're pulling a 20ft camper.

I'm looking for a shop in Olive Branch that could rebuild the rear end of my truck with new bearings and get us in and out fast. We're stranded with our 14month old girl, ....just trying to make it home.

Any help would be great!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 11:59:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Wish I could help but I can't think of any mechanics on that side of the state.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 8:57:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know anywhere that will get you in and out fast. Landers Dodge is in Southaven. Not sure anyone will be able to turn that job very quickly.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 10:44:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
. Landers Dodge is in Southaven. Not sure anyone will be able to turn that job very quickly.
View Quote

Get in touch with this or another Dodge dealer. Some dealerships may jump at the chance to help you out for the good PR they will get out of the job.
Last summer a dealership in Mobile,Al helped out a group whose vehicle had broken down on the way home after a trip to the beach. They received some great and positive publicity as  result of their willingness to do some emergency repair on the vehicle.
Sorry I can't be of any better help than that, O.P., hate it that you are in a bind like that.
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 2:47:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry just seen this, I'm sure you're already on the road but Darby Tire in Olive Branch can fix you up
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top