Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2017 9:23:41 PM EDT
15 or so years ago we vacationed in the White Mountains. Saw the bears at Clarks Trading Post. Had a great time. Now we're back up here, this time with kids of our own!

There was this restaurant where we ate, the trouble is that I can't remember the name.
The front porch was rather close to the road. The food was great. There was a stream behind the restaurant down in a 15 foot deep rock gorge. You could cross a foot bridge to the other side and walk down to the water.
Can anyone help identify the place?
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 9:28:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't know but could it have been in Littleton, NH?
Link Posted: 8/8/2017 4:34:00 PM EDT
[#2]
15 years ago, Giovani's Italian Restaurant in Woodstock, NH.  It closed some time ago, I believe.  It was right on Rt 112.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 1:29:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't know but could it have been in Littleton, NH?
View Quote
sounds like it to me
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 4:51:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I remember what you describe at a restaurant over in Bow.
It was back in the 90's and I only stopped there once.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 3:09:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Check out this place, Tim-Bir Alley in Littleton, NH. Great food and if you look at the map, there is a river behind it and IIRC there is a footbridge over the river.

Tim-Bir Alley
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 7:59:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
15 years ago, Giovani's Italian Restaurant in Woodstock, NH.  It closed some time ago, I believe.  It was right on Rt 112.
View Quote
That sounds like it to me, we go up RT 112 all the time going to a friends cabin. Has a small dirt pull off for a parking lot.
Link Posted: 9/28/2017 7:15:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That sounds like it to me, we go up RT 112 all the time going to a friends cabin. Has a small dirt pull off for a parking lot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yup.  They tore down the buildings recently.  There's a big rock formation behind it where people swim , but did it ever have a foot bridge?
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 1:03:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes, they did.  There were a couple small foot bridges over the river.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top