Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2017 8:46:03 AM EDT
I just want to see if anyone here heard the booms yesterday? I was in Haverhill, MA at 5:15 and heard a very large boom. News reports at saying people also felt it in New Ipswich, NH that is over an hour away.

I wonder if someone from Pease was having a little fun going super sonic or was one of you guys playing with too much tannerite.

Link
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 8:00:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Just read an article on the WMUR website saying the police think it was someone playing with tannerrite, but nothing to actually back it up in the story.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 10:59:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I have it on good authority from a responding fire fighter ... Tannerite. A lot of it.

Fuck knuckles like that are going to get it banned. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top