Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2017 12:01:44 PM EDT
I don't have the land or resources to organize something like this, but I thought it'd be fun (and easier than a larger shoot) to organize a small, private subgun shoot this spring or summer. The NFA game was pretty strong at the last NH arfcom shoot a few years ago so I think there should be sufficient interest...I recall about a half dozen of us brought subguns
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 7:43:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I know the president of a gun club in Maine close to the NH border with a pretty big range that alows selective fire and steel targets for .308 and under if we use their stuff. I might be able to get him to host something like this.

PM me if you want to.

Thurman
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 9:36:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know the president of a gun club in Maine close to the NH border with a pretty big range that alows selective fire and steel targets for .308 and under if we use their stuff. I might be able to get him to host something like this.

PM me if you want to.

Thurman
View Quote
Thurman - Thanks for the heads up, but I think it would be best to do it somewhere in state to avoid the interstate 5320.20 that we'd have to fill out and submit [well?] ahead of time.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 5:39:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Good times.
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 10:18:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good times.
View Quote
Hi Dave, where ya been?
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 4:49:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Secret squirrel stuff....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top