Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2017 10:32:30 PM EDT
Call your reps and each of the committee members people!

I moved out of California to get away from this shit! The only Cali value I brought was Starbucks is better than Dunkin. Don't let anything else bleed out from that damn state!

Find your rep
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 10:19:33 AM EDT
[#1]
It's going nowhere. Katherine Rogers is a moonbat and introduces these types of DOA bills every session. I predict ITL at the first committee meeting without even sending it to a subcommittee.

Still, with the legions of moonbats who will testify in support and offer up bullshit horrific scenarios that would be prevented by UBCs, never a bad idea to let the committee and your reps know there is strong opposition to such asshattery.
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 1:21:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I hit up the committee members and asked them to ITL it for whatever it's worth...
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 6:41:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Lasky tried and failed to add it as an amendment to Constitutional Carry today. Hahahaha.....

CC passed in the Senate.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top