Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2017 10:23:59 AM EDT
A few years ago we had an informal Lunch in Keene, it was nice to meet people and exchange Ideas. How many people would be interested in doing it again.  If everyone is open we can pick a City and and Ia time?
Link Posted: 1/2/2017 8:04:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I went to that lunch.  I would be potentially interested in going to another!  Maybe a location should be picked after we find out who wants to go and where they're all from?
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 9:46:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah , wherever is easiest for the most people to attend.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 12:51:08 PM EDT
[#3]
If you're talking about the one at Colony Mill, I was there too.

If we do another let's just do it.  No long drawn out planning, just do it.
How about Waxy's in two weeks?

ETA maybe we could make it a regular thing.  Like quarterly or something and meet different places around SWNH.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 6:59:15 PM EDT
[#4]
The one I went to was at the Elm City Brewery in Keene.  It was slightly awkward at first, but nice to meet several good fellow arfcommers.  Lots of common ground among a group of guys of different ages and careers, etc.  Always plenty of funny and interesting things to talk about with a group of arfcommers.

ETA: I see that the brewery is in the "Colony Mill," so we're talking about the same one.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 5:35:29 PM EDT
[#5]
If it's in Keene I'll try to make it.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 5:35:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Really depends on where it is.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 6:40:30 PM EDT
[#7]
How about West Lebanon, NH? it's 1.5hrs from everywhere (except Portsmouth and Nashua) and we'd possibly get some of the Vermonters from just across the river. Also, its 25 minutes from my house 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top