Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2017 3:30:10 PM EDT
Wife and I just arrived in the area for my cancer surgery tomorrow morning. Her transmission is acting up. As soon as it cools down I'll check the fluid levels. The good news is it doesn't look burnt, hoping there is just a leak. Car started acting up as we were getting off the highway. Need somebody local to look at it who is trustworthy and isn't going to bend us over... I'm taking it in the ass tomorrow as it is, this is a bit more than I need right now.

To top it off my wife forgot to pack all of my pre surgery prep meds so now we are racing to get the scrips filled and take a cab or uber to the pharmacy to get them filled.

Fuck my life
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:21:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like it's the throttle body that just needs a cleaning according to the tow guy. Thank God and I hope he is right.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:14:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:27:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Just asked my wife.  She's originally from Medford and has a lot of family there.

She recommended both Smooth Automotive and Mallett Auto (no website).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top