Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2017 10:31:07 PM EDT
My wife and I are flying into Boston and out of Boston at the end of the month for a New England week long road trip.  We are looking for suggestions of things to do and see while we are in the area.  The only item on our list is a baseball game at Fenway, and visiting her cousin near Hartford, CT.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 10:50:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
My wife and I are flying into Boston and out of Boston at the end of the month for a New England week long road trip.  We are looking for suggestions of things to do and see while we are in the area.  The only item on our list is a baseball game at Fenway, and visiting her cousin near Hartford, CT.  Thanks in advance.
View Quote
What interests you?

Walk the Freedom Trail.

Eat good Italian food in the North End.

Visit museums if that is your thing.

etc.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 6:39:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

What are you interested in and where are you staying in Boston?
Walk the Freedom Trail. Charlestown Navy Yard to visit the USS COnstitution and USS Cassin YOung. Bunker Hill Memorial, as well.

Duck Tour is always fun for tourists. Museum of Fine Arts and the Gardner Museum if you like art. Day drinking/eating at restaurants around the seaport area is fun and relaxing. North End district is very historical and great Italian food.

You can drive an hour south into Rhode Island and visit Newport to see the old mansions (as in the places owned by the Vanderbilts and the other richest families in the America during the Gilded Age.

No offense to CT, but I think CT is kind of a dump.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top