Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2016 7:28:34 AM EDT
I'm asking because I have promised in the past to help you massholes out, and I aim to keep that promise because I am nothing if I cannot keep a promise and I think I actually have three of them. Two 30's and one 20. What pics do you need besides what I took below to verify that these are legit because you're all in the know behind enemy lines while these are a dime a dozen to here in AZ?

And this is for free except for shipping. Other than that, I'd like to be a good ambassador from AZ to those stuck fighting the good fight behind enemy lines.

If they're still okay and they are legit with your help, I shall give one mag to the first three with the proper licenses so that I can spread it fairly, that responds by IM that they will take it. First come, first served. All I ask is that you pay for shipping and that is it.

Link Posted: 10/8/2016 8:05:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 5:49:21 PM EDT
[#2]
IM sent, this is an awesome thing that you are doing
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 8:51:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Good to go, thanks for what your doing. I'll let someone who needs them claim a mag instead of me.

No proof is needed, proof falls on the state to prove your guilt. Than being said a floorplate or date stamp should be good enough evidence.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 7:51:35 PM EDT
[#4]
IM sent. You are a Gentleman and a Scholar....
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 3:15:13 PM EDT
[#5]
IM sent- your alright,OP!
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 10:17:20 PM EDT
[#6]
All three mags have been claimed for. mailing them out tomorrow folks
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 7:13:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Mags have been shipped today! Please message me your town that I had it shipped to  so I can give tracking information as I just cleared all of my inbox by accident today and lost the addresses

Sorry
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 8:15:28 PM EDT
[#8]
IM,ed thanks!
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:32:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
IM,ed thanks!
View Quote
Replied!

One Two down, two one more to go.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:29:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Thank you Kindly Sir.  Hope to be able to pass on the kindness to another one day!  God Bless the United States of America!
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:46:39 PM EDT
[#11]
All three have their tracking numbers, wonderful.

Take care Massholes, Friday is my birthday, and this is my gift to you all. Just wish I could have had more to equally share this with.

And no need for shipping, that would have been wrong to ask and I never should have posted it to begin with.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:17:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:53:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Take care Massholes, Friday is my birthday, and this is my gift to you all. Just wish I could have had more to equally share this with.

And no need for shipping, that would have been wrong to ask and I never should have posted it to begin with.
View Quote

Not wrong to ask at all! Happy early birthday and let us know if you ever need anything from up our way!
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:44:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Not wrong to ask at all! Happy early birthday and let us know if you ever need anything from up our way!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I concur!  Best wishes on your Birthday. I raise my cup in your honor.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top