[#1]
Where is the NRA on this?
Link Posted: 8/4/2016 8:37:51 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Where is the NRA on this?
View Quote

I was told by someone in the know (last night) that NRA is backing GOAL and Comm2A as is SAF and NSSF, however they are working in the background, letting Comm2A (litigation) and GOAL (legislation/lobbying) lead the way. So you won't see NRA visible but they are offering support.

Link Posted: 8/7/2016 12:18:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 12:43:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 8:00:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 8:07:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Well since 22lr rifles are not assault rifles why not just sell AR lowers with 22 uppers??

Seems like a good workaround to the law, and once you get it home do what you want with it

Free
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 6:56:30 PM EDT
[#7]
She specified "22" cal. as not being AW..223 is a "22" cal. The revisions are going to be in the dozens by the time this is challenged.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 1:28:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:29:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:36:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Link
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
BOSTON — The state’s largest pro-gun group, currently embroiled in a battle with Attorney General Maura Healey over her recent interpretation of firearm laws, has made a not-so-subtle claim that Gov. Charlie Baker knew about Healey’s plan well in advance of her surprise July 20 announcement.

Link

Motherfucker.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:14:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Motherfucker.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
BOSTON — The state’s largest pro-gun group, currently embroiled in a battle with Attorney General Maura Healey over her recent interpretation of firearm laws, has made a not-so-subtle claim that Gov. Charlie Baker knew about Healey’s plan well in advance of her surprise July 20 announcement.

Link

Motherfucker.

yep a lying politician wow I'm shocked
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 7:36:30 AM EDT
[#12]

Picture taken from the Arkansas side of Texarkana in late 2013, right before I crossed the boarder.

I was expecting the legislature to pull shit post-Sandy Hook, and decided go get way the hell out of dodge. Only thing I miss from MA is all of the Italian food, but I've gotten used to eating lots of tacos.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:27:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Questions for a friend of mine in MA:

Does this new AG decision only deal with post-ban guns?
Can he have a pre-ban rifle/lower transferred to him?
He is trying to purchase a preban AR and his local FFL told him that he wouldn't transfer it and that nobody in the area is touching them. Anyone know of an FFL in the Stow area who would do this transfer (assuming it's legal and verifiable preban of course).

Thanks very much!
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:50:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:50:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 12:46:41 PM EDT
[#16]
What a shit show! That dike is above the law. She withholds the information needed to contest her decision. And it's sounds like all the Massachusetts law makers are on her side or don't want to deal with it. If there ever was a display of tyranny this would be it. Civil disobedience is much needed.
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 1:32:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What a shit show! That dike is above the law. She withholds the information needed to contest her decision. And it's sounds like all the Massachusetts law makers are on her side or don't want to deal with it. If there ever was a display of tyranny this would be it. Civil disobedience is much needed.
View Quote

Not only needed, but it is our duty to do so and stop the corruption.
Link Posted: 9/8/2016 12:50:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 8:22:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 2:19:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
https://youtu.be/y434qitT6zk

Looking for an official statement from Glock.
View Quote

Well here's my shocked face
and she does not give 2  *&ucks about ANY gun company, well maybe
her own security detail, I wonder if they carry Glocks?
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 4:19:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 3:01:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 9:04:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 10:39:35 PM EDT
[#25]
This is just pure abuse of power and I hope the judge makes her appear and defend this shit. Let us beat her in the eyes of the commonwealth and and prove how worthless she is. Repeal the ban and remove Maura from office.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 5:16:45 PM EDT
[#26]

If you read this complaint, she is fucked. The very interpretation she used in the enforcement letter was considered by the MA legislature when they passed the AWB and they rejected it as too broad.
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 10:55:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If you read this complaint, she is fucked. The very interpretation she used in the enforcement letter was considered by the MA legislature when they passed the AWB and they rejected it as too broad.
View Quote
Not with the judges in this area. They don't rule by law, they rule by "feelings" and guns are bad.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 5:47:32 PM EDT
[#28]
How's the fight going up there?
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 5:54:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

About as rigged against us as can be expected. It doesn't help that most people think it is just a ban on buying from dealers and will get into heated arguments when you tell them otherwise.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 10:56:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 5:28:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

About as rigged against us as can be expected. It doesn't help that most people think it is just a ban on buying from dealers and will get into heated arguments when you tell them otherwise.

So true.

Buncha hoopleheads suck cock by choice. They won't listen until their own asses are in a sling and then it'll be "nobody told me". Fuckin idiots.
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 12:39:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 3:39:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Not with the judges in this area. They don't rule by law, they rule by "feelings" and guns are bad.
View Quote

True that if it was MA Supreme court, but this is a Federal suit.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 12:03:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Has the AG gone after any individuals (or even businesses) in court, or is it all just saber rattling so far?
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 9:54:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

True that if it was MA Supreme court, but this is a Federal suit.
View Quote

Comm2A has run into the same kind of problems with USDC, activist judges permeate both state and federal courts in this jurisdiction, sadly.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 9:55:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Has the AG gone after any individuals (or even businesses) in court, or is it all just saber rattling so far?
View Quote

Still saber rattling. Personally I predict no court actions, the FUD factor accomplishes what she set out to do without risking losing a case and her whole deck of cards collapsing.
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 9:08:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Anyone know if lowers/ rifles that were FA-10'd prior to the AG's "directive" are still good to bring back in to MA if they have been brought out of state and the state was notified/notified of an address change for my LTC(should be void now.)?

I have no plans to move back to MA in the next 5-7 years and I hope you all fighting the good fight come out of this with a victory, however I would like to know what your thoughts are on it should I be moving back even though If I end up back east, I'd like to be north of the border.
Link Posted: 1/3/2017 9:27:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Anyone know if lowers/ rifles that were FA-10'd prior to the AG's "directive" are still good to bring back in to MA if they have been brought out of state and the state was notified/notified of an address change for my LTC(should be void now.)?

I have no plans to move back to MA in the next 5-7 years and I hope you all fighting the good fight come out of this with a victory, however I would like to know what your thoughts are on it should I be moving back even though If I end up back east, I'd like to be north of the border.
View Quote
Your lowers/rifles are illegal in MA unless they are pre-94. Use this as motivation to not move back to this commie shithole.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:09:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 1:07:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top