Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2016 5:39:36 AM EDT
If anyone is interested  in reloading equipment shoot me a PM.  Have 2 Lee progressive presses a dillian progressive digital scales powder throwers etc.  Dies in 32 acp 25 acp 38 spec 41 mag 45 acp and more.  Tons of other stuff like powder primers boxes calipers bullet pullers you name i have it.  My father in law passed away and his wife just wants to clear this stuff out prices will be hot!  If you are thinking of starting this hobby I have everything you need to get rolling right away...

It's in North Providence if you want to come by and see the equipment.  Have some pics of some presses and scales on phone if you want pics send me your number.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:07:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Sent you an IM.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 8:22:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Do you have .308 or .30-06 dies?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top