Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2016 7:12:11 PM EDT
Hello all, I have been lurking for quite a while while I built my AR. Now that it is complete I am looking for a place to test it out. I shot a couple of times at South County Rod and Gun about 20 years ago (ouch that hurt a little) with a friend who was a member there. The website is a little dated and membership is a little pricey but that seems like a decent option. I shot a lot of skeet at Wallum Lake about 10 years ago, that place is pretty nice (and seems even nicer now) but by RI standards that is pretty far from my house in Warwick. I am curious about Wincheck gun club, there seems to be almost no information available online but I found it on google's satellite images and it looks like a nice place. So I'm looking for recommendations, I want to get back into shotgun shooting and want to play with my new AR.

Thanks in advance,
Eric
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 8:47:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I work at a new range in Exeter. Currently we are only an indoor range. You can shoot rifles inside, no bimetal or 855. In the next year or so we're looking to open a 400 yard rifle range and shotgun stuff. We have 20 acres to work with. We're waiting to see what the members want and what the town says is ok.

Hourly is $25 an hour. Membership is a bit more.

The range is called pine ridge, at 560 south county trail
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 9:20:03 PM EDT
[#2]
( In the next year or so we're looking to open a 400 yard rifle range )

Yes Please!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 9:50:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
( In the next year or so we're looking to open a 400 yard rifle range )

Yes Please!!!!!
View Quote

come on down and talk to the owner Mike. The more interest shown the more likely he'll do that next.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top