Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2016 9:42:36 PM EDT
Who else uses Time Warner Cables network? Last time I negotiated a rate I used another provide who leased their network to get a better price. However I can't remember the name...

So who provides your high speed internet?
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 9:49:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Found it. Earthlink. They use the same network as TWC here in Maine. So if you want to drop your rate just call up and threaten to switch as its same network at a lower price. Works every time.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 3:02:58 PM EDT
[#2]
We got a price before moving here of $8000 just to run the line
The nearest person with cable is over a mile away!
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 7:13:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/29/2016 7:45:47 PM EDT
[#4]
They raised my rate a few months ago and I did my usual call and tell them I did not want to pay more for the same service. For the first time.. No dice.

I have my cable, phone and tv through TWC.

I suppose I should give them a call and try again. I have been having a bunch of problems with my cable modem resetting and I believe its on their end so I need to call  them anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top