Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2016 8:12:22 PM EDT
Hey guys I am in Nevada for their Question 1 which is the same as Question 3 in Maine. I will be in Maine for 5 days (23rd -28th) in October. I would like to connect with a few of you if possible. I am flying into Portland and headed North. I lived in Maine for a few years, graduated from high school in Belfast and started college in Lewiston so I know Maine. My folks and most of my family still live there. I am going to be working with SAM and visiting with as many folks as I can.

Chime in and let me know. I will try an plan parts of my trip to catch up with a few folks.

- Tim Knight
Founder of the Colorado recalls
NRA Board Member
Grassroots traveling fool
Link Posted: 10/4/2016 7:42:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Glad you're helping where you can and would like to have a FTF but I live way downeast so it's probably not feasible.

Good Luck and keep us posted.

Link Posted: 10/4/2016 2:19:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome back. Hope this law doesn't pass.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 7:55:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice, thanks fornthe work your doing.  How far north of Portland you headed?
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 11:20:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm sent
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 11:29:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Make sure to look up gun owners of Maine and seek out Jeff zimba  .

He is the big shooter in Maine for the no on 3 vote . Also look up rob bouley  rpstactical.com . He is a custom holster and nylon gear make , Waterville police officer , and all around good dude if your in central maine .

If you do make it to Augusta- Waterville give me a call , my wife and I would be happy to take you out for some lunch.  

Hope you have a good trip , moka  .
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 10:28:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I am landing in Portland and will be in Augusta on Monday afternoon. My folks live near the coast but I will mostly be Augusta and North.

I will be connecting with several of the folks mentioned. More on Monday morning.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top