Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/5/2017 3:53:35 PM EDT
Sorry to rub it in to all stuck in this dump of a state but the wife and I made the jump over to Bucks County from Ewing just this past week.

Freedom never tasted so good! Good luck to all the good guys forced to live in the shithole known as NJ.

30 round mags and concealed carry here I come...
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 4:16:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 6:25:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Both you & hemcom9 made it out safely. 45 paychecks for me

Maxwell
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 7:03:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Congratulations!

I tried escaping in April but my employer fucked me and am now stuck here for the foreseeable future unless I can find a new job with the same benefits and pay. Five years planning and two years getting money together and finding a house all for nothing.
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 10:33:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Both you & hemcom9 made it out safely. 45 paychecks for me

Maxwell
View Quote
Now that you mention him, I may just have to have him lop off a brake I had him install and put on a flash hider. Not because the work was bad... it was damn good actually, but simply because I can. Fuck NJ for all its barely worth.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 8:19:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Congrats!

feels good don't it?
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 11:02:15 AM EDT
[#6]
[Congratulations

But Freedom is overrated!!
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 4:00:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Now that you mention him, I may just have to have him lop off a brake I had him install and put on a flash hider. Not because the work was bad... it was damn good actually, but simply because I can. Fuck NJ for all its barely worth.
View Quote
He is putting on two breaks for me now. I said, do not put them on to tight because in 45 paychecks I will be giving them back to him to prep for a few suppressors. I would normally do the work myself. My tool box contains a 20 lb. hammer, screw driver, & a pipe wrench. I can work on anything from Rolex watche to plumbing. I do good work, really! You should see my fine carpentry work!

Maxwell
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 1:57:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Congrats, Don't look back. FK NJ
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top