Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2017 1:53:25 PM EDT
On my iPad the copy & paste function stinks. The dailycaller.com web page has an article about limiting the capacity of normal capacity magazines. Well, normal to me & most other sane people but not to liberals. A federal judge ruled that limiting capacity was against the Second Amendment. Now, wonder if that will reach Jersey & our wonderful legislative branches.

Maxwell
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 6:14:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Doubt it. Even if it did it's not like it'll matter much because in 2018 there won't be any guns in NJ owned by law abiding citizens.
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 8:19:11 AM EDT
[#2]
They will ignore it like the rest of our 2A Rights.

Does anything ever change for the better here??
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 11:17:23 AM EDT
[#3]
The ninth circus will be along shortly to reverse that decision
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 8:44:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Doubt it. Even if it did it's not like it'll matter much because in 2018 there won't be any guns in NJ owned by law abiding citizens.
View Quote
There you go again with those negative vibes
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 6:05:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're right. I'm sorry. What I really meant to say is, awesome! We'll get our AWB lifted for sure and get concealed carry they'll see the errors in their ways! This is fantastic news.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top