Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/9/2017 7:24:43 PM EDT
Here's a heads up to the NJ HTF for those in need of some 15 round mags in a 30 round body. Primary Arms is having a sale on black 15 round Hexmags for $7.99 plus shipping.

Shipping on 4 mags to NJ is $9.28 but If you need mags, it's not that bad of a deal.

If the following link doesn't bring you to the mags, then simply search on the PA website for Hexmags and look for the 15/30 black Hexmag. The sale price will show up in your cart.

link
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 8:10:13 PM EDT
[#1]
$12 and OOS.

I see the neck bearding is in full swing despite all the winning. But then again, this is NJ so there's never really any winning.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 8:17:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Still shows in stock for me. They only have the black ones in stock and to see the price you have to put it in the cart.

Try this in the Primary Arms search box: Hexmag 15/30 15-Round Magazine - Series 2 - BLK

edit:

That's weird, I tried searching for the mags but came up empty so I went to their clearance section, scrolled down and clicked on magazines and found them there. Still in stock and still on sale .

For some reason, Primary arms wont let me link directly to their sale mags.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 9:06:03 PM EDT
[#3]
The link worked fine for me. Thanks for the heads up on this.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 8:52:45 AM EDT
[#4]
OK, that's weird. When I did a search last night for Hexmag 15/30 they all showed as being OOS. This morning I used the search criteria you posted in your second post and they are showing up as in stock. Thanks. I just ordered a few.

How do they compare to PMags? I figure at $8 a mag they'll be good as beater mags.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 10:14:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I've never used Hexmags so I don't know how they compare but there are plenty of you tube videos out there showing the pros and cons. I'm sure that someone more familiar with them will chime in soon.

For what it's worth, I'm still using the modified Pmags I got from the one who shall not be named. If the Hexmags are as good then I'll be happy.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 9:10:28 PM EDT
[#6]
hex mags work perfect never a problem except in my tavor with the last round. Flawless in my 3 ARs 2 being wildcats.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top