Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2017 7:46:34 PM EDT
His testimony against Sen. Sessions for US Attorney General was disgraceful.
He proves to be a prostitute for the CBC, in hope that he will be  a presidential contender in 2020.

FU Booker!
Link Posted: 1/12/2017 9:37:39 PM EDT
[#1]
He's a piece of shit. There are things I'd like to say about him but they'd violate COC.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 6:12:15 AM EDT
[#2]
He is such a POS! Nothing but a typical self aggrandizing hack of a Democrap!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 6:48:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He's a piece of shit. There are things I'd like to say about him but they'd violate COC.
View Quote

this, X10.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 10:42:32 AM EDT
[#4]
It is very likely he will be the face of the new "progressive" party, heading into the 2020 political cycle.
We already know how good he is at having "imaginary" friends, such as "T-Bone", as well as making a Pampers delivery to a woman who could not leave her home because the street she lived in was snowbound, due to his failing abilities as mayor of Newark.
Here is that story quoted from an American Thinker article:

But as Byers told Politico she never needed his photo-op heroics. “The only reason he brought me Pampers was that it had been three days and our street hadn’t been plowed,” she said. “I have five kids and, trust me, I don’t just run out of Pampers. All we wanted was for him to plow our streets. It’s about knowing how to manage a city.”

Yes, he is a POS , but to testify against Sessions and refer to him as an individual who holds "racist views" makes Booker a much worse POS
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 8:05:15 AM EDT
[#5]
In this article we see Cory Booker blowing Sessions less than a year ago. Fucking hypocrite.

This guy will say anything and do anything to get a vote like every other asshole politician but times 10. He is already being groomed for a White House run. Jugears will jerking him off at every single political event going forward. Mark my words, he's going to be a thorn in everyone side for the next four years.
second to last paragraph
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 9:50:45 AM EDT
[#6]
YEP.....The Dems are grooming him to run for POTUS, first gay African American President
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 10:42:50 AM EDT
[#7]
I've written several nasty letters to Menendez, Booker and Gottheimer. These pieces of shit do not represent me nor the American people.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 9:47:43 PM EDT
[#8]
NJ fails in GDs 1st and 2nd topics.
Woe is me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top